lust

Zayn gave Harry a look and Harry nodded. Sometimes it was crazy to them how well they could ready one another, but it was a blessing.

Zayn: "I guess I'll just get to the point then yeah?"

Louis: "I think we all know what you're about to say but, I'm excited to hear it from you."

Louis sounded a little on edge, and Zayn knew it was because of his and Harry's previous romance but he didn't let it get under his skin, focusing on the matter at hand.

Zayn: "me and Harry have told each other how we feel, it's been a few weeks now actually"

Niall: "finally, I win the bet Liam...pay up"

Harry: "you really have a bet over us?"

Liam: "I bet you guys wouldn't come out until after the first leg of the tour"

Niall: "and I knew it was all a matter of time"

Liam: "so I'm assuming you've finally kissed him then?"

Harry: "yeah finally"

They all laughed at Harry who was smirking

Zayn: "I wanted to make it special, not just any other kiss"

Louis: "well isn't this just wonderful"

Harry looked at Louis sympathetically, like he was some sort of sorry for the way he felt, and Zayn was not having it.

Zayn: "I'll see my way out of this conversation thanks"

Harry tried to grab Zayn's hand before he walked out but it was too late, and Louis was already taking his spot on the couch.

Liam and Niall glanced at them and nodded.

Niall: "well be on the bus"

Harry smiled at them, thankfully but that didn't mean he wanted to have this conversation.

Harry: "that was wrong the way you acted"

Louis: "how can I help the fact that I feel for you?"

Harry: "Lou, you've felt the same way for 3 years now, it's time to get a grip"

Louis: "just give me three good reasons why he's better for you, and I'll leave"

Harry: "the thing is, I shouldn't have to prove anything to you, you should just understand that it's what I want and I'm sorry that you don't feel the same"

Louis: "then you should understand that this-

He pointed his finger back and forth between the two of them

Louis: -is what I want...but you refuse to give in"

Harry: "because I don't see you like that, and I'm sorry. But I can't keep getting calls from you at 3 in the morning asking me to have sex. It can't happen anymore because it's pissing zayn off and I'm not dealing with that."

Louis: "who the fuck cares if zayn is pissed"

Harry: "me! I do! He means a lot to me Louis, and I'm sorry that you're not on board."

Louis: "I pretend I am"

Harry: "maybe you should stop pretending and start trying"

Louis huffed as he got up and made his way to the bus alone, all he wanted was Harry and he couldn't have him.

Harry sat back against the couch and sighed.

Harry: "always has to be so fucking hard"

Just then Paul walked in with a look of pure sympathy

Paul: "you good?"

Harry: "not really, it sucks having two people fight over you...it's really not as luxurious as it sounds"

Paul: "do you know what side you wanna choose?"

Harry: "yeah, but the other person doesn't know how to back down and accept it"

Paul: "just give them time"

Harry: "I have, two whole years, and it hasn't stopped, and now it's affecting Zayn"

Paul's eyes opened wide and Harry knew exactly what was going on.

Harry: "shit I'm sorry"

Paul: "no I always knew you two had a thing, and don't worry alright? Your secret is safe with me, just be careful"

Harry: "I will, I promise. But what do I do now?"

Paul: "go ask zayn how he feels and let him talk to you, don't interrupt him, just let him get it all out"

Harry: "thanks Paul"

Paul: "no problem, now let's get on that bus so we can get a move on yeah?"

Harry stood up without another word and moped his way back onto the bus unsure of how Zayn was feeling.

When he walked on the bus, Louis, Niall, and Liam were all sitting in the lounge area and before Harry could even ask, Niall knew what to say.

Niall: "he's in his bunk"

Harry nodded in appreciation and walked through the next curtain to the bunks, he took a deep breath and slid Zayn's curtain back.

He was scrolling through his phone, and he didn't even look over to him when his curtain was yanked to the side.

Harry: "hey"

Zayn: "hey"

Harry: "can we talk?"

Zayn: "no"

Harry: "Z, come on"

He shut his phone off and threw it on the bed beside him, turning his attention to Harry.

Zayn: "what the fuck?!"

Harry: "I'm sorry he reacted that way baby, I am, I didn't know what to do"

Zayn: "I saw the way you looked at him...like you were...sorry that you feel this way about me. What the fuck?"

Harry: "I'm not sorry Z, why in the fucking world would I be sorry?"

Zayn: "I can read you like a book Harry, I saw the look in your eyes."

Harry: "why because I had empathy? Because I felt bad that he still has feelings for me and I only want you?"

Zayn: "he won't stop until he gets what he wants and that's clear"

He rolled toward the wall, his backside facing Harry.

Harry: "why are you getting so damn mad?! I only want you, I've said that countless times, you know it."

Zayn: "I'm not mad."

Harry: "then turn over and kiss me so I can leave you alone"

Zayn: "don't you think we've kissed enough tonight?"

Harry: "you can't be fucking serious"

Zayn: "the last thing I wanna do is step on Louis toes"

Harry: "zayn I swear to god, you're pissing me off"

Zayn: "join the club"

Harry: "what makes you believe that I don't want you, that I want him?"

Zayn: "he's so fucking persistent Harry, it pisses me the fuck off and you know it, and I claim not to get jealous but I'm so jealous...because I want you. I want you to want me more than him. Maybe you do, but him calling you and you not chasing after me, staying there, sitting down having a one on one conversation with him hurt like hell! And at the end of the day, your dick was in his mouth, not mine."

Harry felt wanted. Like Zayn wanted him so badly and it made him feel amazing, but he also knew Zayn felt the opposite.

Harry: "well let's fix that then"

Harry unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them far enough down to expose his length, bulging against his briefs.

Zayn: "put it away"

He was still facing away from Harry, but he knew exactly what he was doing.