goodstuff

The show went on with a bang. It was a hit and the crowd was roaring. Harry felt himself being a little low but he hoped his occasional jokes and half hearted smiles made the fans forget about how hurt he looked otherwise.

Zayn managed to sneak glances and fist bumps whenever he could, the simplest of gestures making them smile so much.

Afterwards, the boys were rushed back into the dressing room to change, and then rushed out to the bus that was parked behind the venue.

As soon as they got dressed they made a run for it, jumping on to Bus One and sighing once they were taken out of the spotlight finally.

Liam: "what a crowd"

Louis: "it was wicked"

Harry: "I swear I get at least three bras thrown at me a night."

Niall laughed

Niall: "me too lad, but I don't catch them"

Harry: "it's just my reflexes"

They all laughed as Zayn hopped on the bus last with drinks.

Liam: "it's illegal in the US"

Zayn: "we're not going anywhere Li, it's fine"

Liam: "well someone needs to be the level headed one"

Zayn: "and it ain't gonna be me"

He cracked open a beer and fell back onto the couch with a sigh of relief. He wanted nothing but to get high but he also knew he promised Harry that he could have him all night, and to him that was more important.

As soon as Zayn got comfortable on the couch and his eyes were closed, he felt someone's weight fall next to him, and once he felt the curls tickling his neck he knew exactly who it was.

Zayn: "hey babe"

He opened his eyes and lifted his head, kissing the top of Harry's.

Harry: "hey Z"

Zayn: "you alright?"

Harry: "better now"

Zayn: "good, I'm glad"

Louis: "I have the good stuff in the back if you lads wanna get high"

Liam: "count me the fuck in"

Niall: "weren't you just complaining about alcohol?"

Liam: "yes, but...I can't pass up weed Niall"

Niall just laughed and waved Liam off as him and Louis walked off to the back of the bus to crack the windows and relax.

Harry: "aren't you gonna go?"

Zayn: "me?"

Harry: "yes you, Niall doesn't smoke"

Zayn: "it sounds delightful, but I want you to be happy"

Harry: "you smoke around me constantly, what would make me unhappy?"

Zayn: "haz you cried earlier because we were apart all day"

Harry: "I never said I wasn't gonna come with you"

Zayn: "you're gonna smoke it?"

Harry: "no, maybe a hit or two, but no."

Zayn: "and you promise, you don't care if I do?"

Harry: "no babe, it's been a long day"

Zayn: "just so you know, my cuddles get better when I'm high"

He pushed himself off the couch and Harry rolled his eyes as Zayn sped off to the back.

Niall: "I thought you hated when he smoked?"

Harry: "I do, so fucking much, but he always puts me first, and I want him to know that it's not always about me."

Niall: "you know haz, in his world it is...now come on, he's gonna come back for you."

Harry giggled as him and Niall walked side by side to the back to join the other three older lads.

Louis: "you two? want this?!"

He held out the joint to them.

Harry: "no, just came to hang out while you guys smoked"

Zayn held out his free arm, the other one holding the joint by the window to keep the scent from raiding the bus as much as possible.

Harry saw him and smiled, sitting next to him and sinking into his embrace. He didn't love the smell, but if he buried his nose in Zayn's shirt all he could smell was him. Cigarettes mixed with dolce and ganaba light blue.

Zayn: "yuh alright bub?"

His accent got so deep and hard to understand when he smoked or drank, but thankfully Harry had been around it enough to adapt.

Harry: "I'm good, you?"

Zayn: "feelin more at ease yea"

Harry took a deep breath and let his eyes close, Zayn's body being enough of a comfortable place for him to wanna fall asleep. He didn't wanna move, he liked it where he was.

His eyes shot open when Louis loud mouth rang across the back room.

Louis: "wanna play truth or dare?"

Liam: "yes!"

Zayn: "fuck yea"

Harry and Niall just looked at each other and smiled at how blazed their three other band mates had become but, shrugged and agreed anyway.

They went through a few rounds until it got to Liam.

Liam: "Zayn, truth or dare?"

Zayn: "dare"

Liam: "shotgun Harry right now"

Zayn shook his head

Zayn: "he doesn't smoke this shit, no"

Harry pulled Zayn's ear down to him.

Harry: "it'll be hot babe, just do it"

Zayn: "you're sure?"

Harry: "I'm sure, as long as it's you."

Zayn nodded at Liam

Zayn: "the key is to hold it in as long as you can before blowing it out, gets it into your system better kay?"

Harry smiled and nodded as he watched Zayn take a long and sexy drag from the joint that was burning his fingers. He held it in for a minute before grabbing Harry's chin and bringing their mouths inches apart.

He blew the smoke slowly into Harry's mouth and once it was all in, Harry held it in before blowing it out with watery eyes.

Zayn couldn't resist the urge to grab him by the neck and plant their lips together in a sloppy kiss, not caring if the boys were watching them or not.

Their mouths danced together freely until Niall cleared his throat to get them to break apart.

Liam: "hot, good job"

Zayn: "mhm, so hot baby"

Harry blushed and wiped his watery eyes, so in love with what was going on between him and Zayn that he just couldn't get enough.