party

Zayn knew what he was doing, but seeing Harry squirm under his influence was kinda hot, and he knew Harry wasn't complaining although he clearly wanted more.

Once he was finally dressed and composed, Harry made his way downstairs to meet Zayn in the kitchen where he stood fixing up coffee for the both of them before they got going.

Zayn: "hey haz, want some coffee?"

Harry: "uh...yeah that sounds great actually"

Zayn: "I assume just black, like always?"

Harry: "Like always"

Zayn smiled at Harrys dimple, not able to get enough of him, and Harry knew it too.

Harry: "what're we even doing at rehearsals z?"

Zayn: "I mean, I assume were rehearsing yeah?"

Harry giggled with somewhat annoyance.

Harry: "I mean, what else is there to do? I think we know our stage directions by now"

Zayn steadily slid the cup across the counter, his teeth biting firmly on his tongue while he concentrated on not spilling any.

Zayn: "we board the plane tomorrow haz, they've just gotta get one last practice in"

Harry smiled at how damn cute Zayn was and took a sip of the rich and expensive coffee Zayn insisted on drinking because it was "better".

**

After they'd gotten back from rehearsals, they all decided to hang out as a band one last time before going on tour and having to be on the bus almost every night.

Liam invited the boys, some of the musical band, and some of the crew do have a meaningless "going away" party or so he called it.

Zayn wasn't much of a party guy, but he knew Harry would help him relax and have fun.

When he'd gotten there, he was one of the last to arrive. Actually, he was the last.

But that was no surprise to anyone who attended.

When he walked in the door everyone screamed out toward him, glad he'd shown up this time, and Zayn caught a glimpse of a smile he couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from beaming from across the living room.

Liam: "hey man"

His eyes were forced to look at Liam instead, in an effort to make his and Harry's previous night a little more on the down low.

Zayn: "hey"

Liam: "I grabbed this for you"

It was a beer, and Zayn knew he'd have to soak this in, because in America, legal drinking age was 21 and he'd just turned 20.

Zayn: "thanks bro"

Liam: "we've got weed out back, wanna come join"

Zayn: "that sounds magical actually"

Liam chuckled, knowing that getting high was one of Zayn's unhealthy coping mechanisms for his anxiety.

The other one being Harry, but he didn't wanna mention that one this early in the night.

Zayn glanced back at Harry as he made his way out the back door, making sure he wasn't paying attention to him.

Harry hated the fact that Zayn smoked. Cigarettes and weed were something that Harry absolutely despised, especially when it came to zayn who used them.

When he'd started getting into the habit, he hid it from the boys for as long as he could, only letting Louis in on the secret because they tended to smoke together.

Late Up All Night days is when his habit really started to become bad, and that's when he had to tell the boys before they busted him themselves.

Liam and Niall suspected it, not really bothered, but not too happy about it. They understood nonetheless, but Harry was the complete opposite.

He didn't talk to Zayn for days when he found out. So mad that he wouldn't even text him or Louis back for what felt like ages.

In reality, he'd just always been super protective over the people he loved, and that's why he was so overwhelmingly upset about it.

Zayn knew, therefore he held back when he was around him. He found himself taking extremely long breaks in between a smoke, only smoking half a pack a day instead of a whole one, and becoming less angry when he did so, only when he had Harry to distract him.

When he noticed that Harry was occupied with a few girls around the kitchen, he slid out the back door to have a smoke with Liam and Louis.

Louis: "hey lad!"

Zayn: "what's up Louis"

Louis: "want a hit?"

Zayn: "I'd love one"

Louis passed over the joint willingly and let Zayn take a long hit, holding it in his mouth and letting the high begin to course through him quicker than normal.

He sat down in a nearby chair, relaxing his head back and realizing that coming to this party wasn't so bad after all.

He found himself drinking beer after beer rather fast, and he'd only spent an hour outside when he glanced down at the brick patio, at his 7 empty beer bottles and decided it was time to head home.

He stumbled through the back door, the flashing party lights messing with his head, as he tried to sift his way to the front.

But someone caught his eye and his intentions shifted entirely.

Harry stood shirtless in a crowd of people dancing, a think layer of sweat coated his muscles and the butterfly on his abdomen was dancing along with him.

The alcohol was probably what gave him all the courage, but he didn't mind, he walked right up behind Harry, placing his hands on his bare hips and letting him grind up against his already hardening length.

Harry was completely sober, he hadn't had a drop of alcohol just in case he needed to take someone home later.

When he felt the familiar hands graze his hips he was instantly turned on, but he could smell the weed and the alcohol, and he was not having that.

He grabbed Zayn's hands and pried them away from his hips and turned toward him with a pout.

Harry: "don't, you'll regret it later"

Zayn: "no I won't, you look so fuckable, just come dance on me"

Harry: "no z, listen..."

Harry grabbed Zayn's hand and led him off to a secluded hallway that broke off into a few rooms.