dance

once they were secluded, away from the pounding music and bright lights, Zayn put his hands back on Harry's sides, the alcohol making him both brave and horny.

Harry knew Zayn was completely intoxicated, so he ripped his hands away from them, making Zayn look him in the eyes.

Harry: "you just told me last night that we should keep this a secret z"

Zayn: "I know but when you're dancing like a stripper out there, half naked, it turns me on a little bit"

Harry: "I'll put my shirt on, but you need to get home"

Zayn: "I was actually going to find my keys, but you made me change my mind with your sexy ass dancing"

Harry blushed, but continued to stand his ground.

Harry: "you are not driving home, are you out of your mind?!"

Zayn: "I've driven when I was way drunker than this haz, I'm fine"

Harry: "well I probably wasn't there, now come on"

Zayn went to follow him out of the kitchen but grabbed his wrist and yanked him back down the dark hallway.

Harry: "zayn..."

Zayn: "Harry just...dance with me please"

Harry: "not out there z, we can't"

Zayn: "right here, just turn around and dance with me for a little bit"

Harry: "you're cute when you want me"

Zayn: "I must be cute all the time then"

Harry smiled and turned around, letting Zayn place his hands firmly on his hips where they were before. He moved his hips to the beat, feeling Zayn's follow in line with his.

For the first few minutes they danced together, but their hips started to fall out of rhythm until they Harry was grinding up against Zayn causing so much friction.

Zayn leaned in front behind, loving the feeling of this, whispering in his ear.

Zayn: "this should be our thing huh?"

Harry: "what? dancing together?"

Zayn: "mhm...it's hot as fuck"

Harry just smiled in response feeling Zayn's length harden by the second behind him.

Harry: "I can smell the weed bouncing off of you"

Zayn: "shit I'm sorry"

Harry: "it's fine"

Zayn knew Harry didn't mind much, but he still felt bad. For getting too high in his presence. He knew he didn't like it, and he felt like it was his job to make him happy now.

He spun Harry around so they were facing, but his hands stayed planted on his hips.

Zayn: "no, it's not fine, I'm sorry"

Harry: "it's a party, I get it, literally everyone here is high...well besides me"

He let out a nervous chuckle.

Zayn: "I know but, I know how much you hate it and I wasn't thinking about it...I'm sorry"

Harry: "the beer in you has you acting funny"

Zayn: "turns me into a sap, I know...but I mean it, I'm sorry"

Harry smiled and leaned in to hug him, Zayn's hands moved to the small of Harry's shirtless back and they rocked back and forth to the music.

Harry: "so when are you gonna kiss me then?"

Zayn: "it's gonna be special, I promise"

Harry: "but I want you"

Zayn: "and I want you, more than anything, but I don't want it to be forgettable"

Harry: "it's you zayn, I'll never be able to forget it"

Zayn: "I know haz, but I want it to be the best first kiss you've ever had"

Harry: "mkay"

Zayn: "you won't have to wait much longer okay?"

He just nodded, feeling the butterflies swarm around his stomach.

Zayn: "cause I don't think I can wait much longer"

Harry giggled and pointed to his cheek where Zayn left a sweet kiss, warm and sloppy.

Harry: "can I take you home now?"

Zayn: "only if you stay with me"

Harry: "we board the plane tomorrow, I can't, I've gotta finish packing and shit"

Zayn: "ugh fine"

Harry: "but I can warm you up a bath and stuff before I leave"

Zayn: "sounds amazing"

Harry smiled pulling away from their embrace and leading zayn out of the hallway and to his car.

Zayn: "what about my car?"

Harry: "I'll call a driver to come bring it over okay?"

Zayn: "okay"

Harry helped a wobbly zayn out to the car and sat him inside carefully, before driving him home and helping him inside.

While Zayn got his clothes ready, Harry started him a warm bath with a eucalyptus scented bath balm, his favorite.

He perked his head from the bathroom door to see Zayn walking slowly down the hall to the bathroom.

Harry: "you're baths ready sir"

Zayn shot him a lazy smile and kissed him on the cheek as he passed by.

Zayn: "thank you baby"

Harry: "never stop calling me that yeah?"

Zayn: "yeah."

Harry: "I'll see you in the morning Z"

Zayn: "you will, call me and make sure I'm awake"

Harry: "I always do"

Zayn smiled as he watched Harry close the door.

He immediately stepped out of his clothes and sunk into the warmth of the minty bath, almost falling asleep.

Harry walked downstairs and found a sheet of paper and pen, decided to write Zayn a letter for...whenever he managed to find it.

Dear Zayn,
I just warmed up your bath, and I'm supposed to be leaving but, I wanted to tell you this. I know you're highly intoxicated right now, so if I write it, you'll be able to reread it. I've always had this crush on you ya know? When I pulled you behind me at that club, I wanted that so bad, for so long. Tonight, when you switched the roles and took charge, I could've melted into you right then and there. I can't wait to share our first kiss, whatever you have planned, because I know it'll be perfect as long as it's with you. Maybe someday we can share it with the world, how we feel, but for now, you're my perfect little secret. Sleep well, and I'll see you at the airport tomorrow. Thanks for an amazing night.