apart

Zayn went to pull Harry back but he shook his hand free, he got as close to Louis as he could, wanting him to hear each and every word that came from his mouth.

Harry: "shut the fuck up Louis! I'm so sick and tired of you. If you wanna know what we did, I gave him a blow. The first time I've ever done it! Because as many times as you begged me, I never did. Zayn didn't have to beg me, because I want him. I'm fucking sorry that I broke your heart but this needs to stop! Just please...fucking stop!"

Harry was breathing heavy, waiting for a response but all he got was Paul calling them from across the room with a look of disappointment aimed at Harry.

Paul: "you can't scream that stuff Harry"

Harry: "I don't give a fuck, I'm tired of this, I don't need vocal treatment right now"

Paul: "your voice is way too raspy right now, yes you do"

He didn't respond, just turned around and made his way back out the door before anyone could stop him.

Paul looked toward Zayn sympathetically

Zayn: "I'll uh...I'll go get him"

Paul nodded and continued talking to the boys about what they'd be treated with.

When Zayn walked out the door he didn't have to go very far, he heard Harry's sobs coming from the bathroom right across the hall and he could've melted right there.

He walked in and saw his feet in the last stall. He knocked gently.

Zayn: "it's just me baby"

Harry's sobs got louder as he approached the stall door and opened it.

Zayn: "come here"

Harry almost collapsed in Zayn's arms, that's all he wanted. Zayn rocked him back and forth, letting him calm down before he reasoned with him.

Harry: "can we go upstairs...please?"

Zayn: "you know I wish I could give you anything you wanted, but you need this treatment bub."

Harry: "no I don't want it, I just wanna be held"

Zayn: "and you will be, as soon as this is over, it's just you and me I promise"

Harry: "no, I want you now"

Zayn: "you have me, I'm right here"

Harry: "no I want you"

Zayn smirked

Zayn: "not in this bathroom babe"

Harry discarded what he said, dropping to his knees and fiddling with Zayn's belt buckle.

He pulled him off the ground and held his hands.

Zayn: "I said...not in this bathroom"

Harry: "please babe I jus-"

Zayn: "you're weak. you're upset. you're vulnerable. the last thing I wanna do is take advantage of that."

Harry looked defeated but, he knew Zayn was right.

Zayn: "when we get upstairs and get you calmed down, you can have or do whatever you want. Okay?"

He nodded, liking the sound of that, but still dreading the vocal treatment, just wanting to be alone with Zayn.

Zayn: "and quit caring so much about Louis, he's just jealous"