remembered

Once Zayn was alone again, all of the memories of the night made him hard.

But his boner quickly left once he remembered that Harry was extremely drunk when he was flirting up a storm.

He knew he wouldn't remember in the morning anyway, causing Zayn to let the blush on his cheeks fade as he filled up the bathtub and submerged his tired body, falling into a state of pure relaxation.

He ended up falling asleep in the bathtub, only to be woken up by his phone ringing, 2 missed calls from Harry, and a bunch from Louis as well.

He answered with a rasp in his voice, clearing his throat.

Zayn: "Lou?"

Louis: "zayn, fucking finally"

Zayn: "sorry I fell asleep"

Louis: "Harry came home with me because I was afraid to let him go home alone"

Zayn: "mkay, and?"

Louis: "he fell asleep a few minutes ago, but all he kept talking about was how hard you were and a bunch of other sexual things that I don't feel comfortable discussing"

Zayn felt his face heat up at Louis words.

Zayn: "he's been flirting all night, it's a normal thing Lou. He won't remember in the morning"

Louis: "I dunno Zee, he seemed pretty sure of it"

Zayn: "believe me, he doesn't see me that way"

Louis: "whatever you say Zayn"

Zayn: "I gotta get to sleep Lou, we have a team meeting in the morning"

Louis: "shit and we're all gonna be hungover"

Zayn: "my point exactly, night"

Louis: "night lover boy"

Zayn rolled his eyes at Louis persistence and got himself out of the bath and into a fresh pair of boxers.

He crawled under his sheets that smelled of mahogany and mint and relaxed, his headache allowing him to fall asleep almost instantly.

Only getting 4 hours of sleep, he rolled out of bed at 6 to get ready for the meeting he had with the boys and their team around 7.

He threw on a purple sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans with holes in each knee. He tossed on a belt to keep them up and some dark boots.

He brushed through his hair and gelled it up a little before brushing his teeth and finishing up his hygienic deeds before walking downstairs and waiting for the car to pick him up.

His head ache had subsided a little, but not enough to go away completely, so he took a few pain relievers and swallowed them down with a hot cup of tea, rubbing his eyes between sips to wake himself up.

He watched his dining room clock chime 6:30 and he heard the familiar horn of the SUV blare only seconds after.

He climbed in, it only being him this time, and relaxed back into the seat, closing his eyes and letting sleep overtake him.

he was too out of it to recognize that it wasn't just him in the car, they'd stop to pick up Louis on the way...well Louis and Harry.

They both squeezed in and noticed Zayn asleep against the window, practically drooling.

Louis: "aw our z baby is asleep"

Harry blushed, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks with just a simple look at him. He melted, and leaned into his ear.

Harry: "morning Z, you look...handsome"

Harry knew he couldn't hear him, but he was still nervous to interact with Zayn in a brand new way.

Last night, he knew he was extremely forward with his claims about Zayn being hard and wanting him, but he didn't regret those statements and he certainly didn't forget them either, although Zayn thought he would.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the middle seat, remembering what last night felt like.

When he pulled Zayn behind him and his hands immediately found his hips. When he began swaying his hips back and forth, allowing his behind to rut against Zayn's front. How Zayn felt, all hard and turned on by him.

Harry knew he had to stop when he felt all the blood rush from his head to his dick, and he could feel himself rising.

It was an even bigger problem when they were stopped outside of the office and he had nowhere to hide the mess he created.

In an act of desperation he leaned into Louis.

Harry: "Lou I need help, like now!"

Louis: "what the fuck haz?! With what?"

Harry: "how do I hide this?"

He pointed to bulge in his pants that was hard and throbbing.

Louis: "stop fucking fantasizing about Zayn, and it'll help!"

Harry: "shh he's right there!"

Louis tore off his jacket, leaving him with a short sleeved top, and handed it to Harry.

Louis: "this is all I got, use it to cover until you can get your thoughts away from it."

Harry: "you're the best thanks"

The driver yelled back to them, causing Zayn to wake up and realize it wasn't just him in the car the whole time.

Zayn: "oh...hey lads"

Harry: "morning sleepy head, might wanna wipe the tired from your eyes before we head in"

Zayn smiled at Harry, his cheek bones and dimples so damn cute.

Harry was thankful Zayn didn't notice the boner in his pants, not really knowing what he'd say in that instance.

Luckily, by the time they'd made it up to the office, Harry felt himself drift away from the thought of Zayn and think about his unwanted date with Taylor, causing his light switch to be turned off instead of on.

They sat down in front of Paul, Simon, and Anabella Coldrick, the head of Modest management.

From left to right they sat, Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn.

Simon: "good morning boys"

Liam: "good morning Simon"

Niall: "morning"

The other three nodded respectively

Simon: "today we're here to talk about a few things that've come up since we've last spoken a few weeks ago"

Zayn sat back in his chair, faintly rolling his eyes because he didn't want anything to do with this conversation.