held

A few more rounds of Truth or Dare passed, all of them being light hearted.

Niall and Harry sensed how high their elders had become because they were laughing at absolutely everything.

Zayn: "baby..."

Harry glanced up from his phone screen at Zayn who had a red glaze covering his eyes that were hooded as hell.

Harry: "hmm?"

Zayn: "I'm hungry as fuck"

Harry chuckled

Harry: "what do you want to eat bub?"

Zayn smiled and leaned into Harry's ear, his breath making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

Zayn: "...you."

Harry: "you are always so horny huh?"

Zayn: "come on, lemme suck on you"

Harry could've sworn he grew from down below from his short statement.

Harry: "stop, not here baby"

Zayn: "I'm high as fuck, and you look so sexy..."

Harry: "I'm offended that I don't look this sexy when you're not high"

Zayn: "shut up, you know you're hot all the damn time"

Harry: "gimme a kiss"

Zayn leaned in and guided their lips together slowly, in a kiss that made Harry feel like for the first time, he was in love. He not only felt it himself, but he felt it from Zayn.

They broke apart, Zayn had his hand gripping Harry's neck as their foreheads rested together, lips swollen and dicks hard.

When they were finally able to avert their gaze from each other's eyes, they noticed that the three other boys had left. Giving them the space they wanted but didn't have to ask for, and they loved them for it.

Zayn: "I wanna tell you something"

Harry: "mkay...tell me"

Zayn: "can you come here?"

Zayn patted his lap, and Harry swung a leg over, straddling him and relaxing down onto him.

Harry: "what's up?"

Zayn: "I'm ready to tell you how I feel, but I don't wanna tell you the three words yet."

Harry: "well...okay?"

Zayn: "I could, 100%, I've been thinking about it all night but I don't wanna say it when I'm high."

Harry: "babe...it's fine if you're not ready"

Zayn: "I am, I have been, but I know you'll think I'm just horny, and I wanna make it more special than that."

Harry: "you're sweet."

Zayn: "and don't you dare say it before me"

Harry blushed

Harry: "I won't, I promise"

Zayn: "but, are you there? Cause I don't wanna say it and make you feel like you've gotta say it back."

Harry sensed Zayn's nervousness and his rambling, so he shut him up with a kiss.

Harry: "I'm there babe, I'm there."

Zayn: "you don't know how amazing that makes me feel Harry, seriously"

Harry: "I know babe, I wanna do it all with you. I wanna go on dates, I wanna make love, I wanna move in together...it's crazy how much you've corrupted me in such a short amount of time."

Zayn: "I wish I could take you on dates everywhere baby, in the open, kiss you in the rain, smack your bum in front of everyone and I'm sorry that we can't."

Harry: "it's not your fault Z, but I'm glad you feel that way. Maybe someday yeah?"

Zayn: "definitely some day babe, I promise"

Their lips collided in a kiss that told each other everything that was left unsaid.

A knock rang through, making Harry slide from Zayn's lap, he grabbed a pillow to cover his hard length and scooted away from Zayn because he had a feeling he knew exactly who it was.

Zayn: "yeah?"

Paul: "bedtime you two, separate bunks please"

Harry: "we've been apart all day Paul, nobody's gonna see us on the bus."

Paul: "it's not my orders Harry, you know this"

Harry: "whatever"

He heard Paul's footsteps diminish down the hallway of the bus and Harry slid into Zayn's body, cuddling close.

Harry: "no babe...please"

Zayn: "I'll be right above you"

Harry: "no, I want you next to me."

Zayn: "we gotta give Paul a little okay? I'll be right there."

Harry: "I just wanna be held, but everyone has to ruin it all the damn time!"

Harry wiped the tears brimming along his lower lash line and stood up. He stormed toward the front of the bus and took a sharp left into the bathroom. He locked the door, knowing Zayn would follow but, he just wanted to be alone.

Zayn sighed and rested his head back along the back of the couch.

While he was in the bathroom his phone rang, and reluctantly he picked it up without checking who was calling.

Harry: "who is it?"

Modest: "it's Kelly, an assistant at Modest!"

Harry: "oh, what makes you call this late?"

He knew he was being a dick, but he wasn't in the mood for any phone call, especially from his fucked up management team.

Modest: "we were told to call each one of you, but we have a request from Simon to send you all on a group date to a local club at your next city for tour tomorrow night."

Harry: "all 5 of us?"

Modest: "yes sir, you and Taylor, Liam and Dani, Louis and Eleanor, Niall and Ellie, and Zayn and Perrie"

Harry: "oh hell no"

Modest: "I'm sorry Mr.Styles."

Harry: "who's idea was this shit?!"

Modest: "Mr. Crowell and some of the people working along side him."

Harry: "thanks for calling Kelly. But I will not be going on that date tomorrow night. Simon can suck a dick. See ya."

He hung up the phone and walked to the front of the bus to grab a water from the mini fridge before bed. He expected everyone to be in bed, but they were all sat in the lounge with Paul.

Paul: "take a seat haz"

Harry: "what's this shit about?"

Zayn sensed Harry's frustration and felt terrible, but he couldn't do anything about it in Paul's presence which drove him mad.

Paul: "I assume you just got the call, along with the other lads?"

Harry: "yeah I did actually, and the answer is fuck no."