firsttime

He slowly slipped one finger in, glancing up at Harry to see how uncomfortable he looked.

Zayn: "you okay baby?"

He kept his finger in one place, not moving it until Harry adjusted to the feeling.

Harry: "mhm, go ahead"

Zayn did, thrusting his finger in and out until Harry was comfortable and at ease. Slowly he added a second and third finger, moving them in and out as softly as he could.

Zayn: "tell me if I'm hurting you."

Harry: "no it feels good..."

Zayn smiled small and curled his fingers to open him up, Harry gasped at the sudden pain and gripped the sheets to keep from crying.

Harry: "holy fuck!"

Z relaxed his fingers inside of him and pulled them out, he crawled up the bed and placed a kiss on Harry's forehead and on both of his eye lids.

Zayn: "you think you can do it?"

Harry: "I want you inside of me"

Zayn: "you sure bub?"

Harry: "never been more sure of something in my life"

Zayn kissed his lips appreciatively and slid back down Harry's body.

He lined himself up with Harry's hole, teasing him a bit by rubbing it along the surface first.

Harry: "fucking tease"

Zayn smirked and pushed in a tiny bit, just to the tip before pulling it out.

Harry: "mmm more"

Zayn knew it was gonna hurt, and he felt terrible for having to put him through the pain but he wanted it, and he promised never to deny him of anything.

He slowly pushed himself all the way in.

Harry squeezed his eyes shut as a few tears left them, he felt like he was being split open.

Zayn stayed in him, not moving but hoping to let him adjust.

Zayn: "baby...if it hurts I can-

Harry: "move, fucking move"

Zayn took that as more than an okay and pulled back out of him. His first few thrusts were slow, just allowing Harry to fully adapt to the feeling.

A few more slow thrusts in and Harry was squirming for more, the pleasure overpowered the pain and he felt so full.

Harry: "you can go faster z, I'm good...it feels good."

Zayn: "whatever you ask for babe"

He started speeding up his timing, thrusting into him harder and faster. A lump of courage caused him to throw Harry's leg over his shoulder and change the angle.

As soon as he did Harry's eyes were rolling into the back of his head.

Harry: "holy shit baby...that's it right there...fuck"

Zayn felt like he was gonna explode. It felt so good.

Zayn: "I'm gonna come baby...can I come in you?"

Harry felt butterflies swarm around his stomach at how respectful he was being, but he nodded, unable to form words.

Once Z got the okay to let go, he stopped his hips and felt himself release inside of Harry.

Zayn: "holy fucking shit...so tight baby."

That was all it took for Harry to come undone, all over him and Zayn's chests.

Harry: "best fucking sex ever...fuck!"

They were both breathing hard, laying beside each other fully naked and vulnerable. Neither of them had the motivation to get up or talk.

About 15 minutes passed of their silence, all that was heard was their heavy breathing.

Harry: "that was really good Z...thank you."

Zayn: "you're welcome baby, it was perfect."

Harry: "I have a question."

Zayn: "fire away"

Harry: "how does it feel?"

Zayn: "how does what feel babe?"

Harry: "inside"

Zayn: "of you?"

Harry: "mhm"

He nodded embarrassed.

Zayn: "warm, soft, tight...so fucking tight."

Harry: "does it feel good?"

Zayn: "took a lot of power to not come right away"

Harry chuckled small and closed his eyes.

Zayn: "how does it feel?"

Harry: "bottoming?"

Zayn: "yea"

Harry: "it hurt like hell at first"

Zayn: "I'm sorry bubba"

Harry: "but once you put my leg up over your shoulder and hit that spot I was in pure bliss."

Zayn: "it felt good then?"

Harry: "I mean, I came undone didn't I?"

Zayn: "and it was hot yeah."

They both looked at each other simultaneously and smiled without trying.

Zayn: "what're you smiling at?"

Harry: "you."

Zayn: "how come?"

Harry: "cause I try so hard to be mad at you, but you just reel me back in."

Zayn: "you have every right to be mad at me babe"

Harry: "I am...so mad. But that doesn't mean I don't love you. I don't think I could ever stop."

Zayn: "good cause I won't stop."

Harry: "it's not every day you find someone that knows you better than you know yourself..."

Zayn: "and it sure is crazy when you do yeah?"

Harry: "so fucking crazy"

They laid in silence, Zayn was about to fall asleep when Harry's raspy voice woke him up.

Harry: "Z?"

Zayn: "hmm?"

Harry: "I don't wanna leave you."

Zayn: "I was hoping you'd say that."

Harry: "and I'm sorry about the way I acted..."

Zayn: "don't apologize, everything I said and did this past few weeks was fucked up. It's my place, and I'm sorry baby. I promise I'll be better."

Harry: "we both have our faults, but I didn't mean what I said about leaving. It sucks feeling like a second option, but I can't lose us."

Zayn: "you are far from a second option to me, I'll always want you first. If you and pez were the last two people on earth, there would be no question in my mind who I'd run to. Cause I'll always choose you."

Harry: "and I'm not just forgiving you because we had sex-

Zayn: "made love...it's not just having sex."

Harry: "you're right. I'm forgiving you because I love you. Because I know how hard this is on you, and I'm sorry I was selfish. I'm forgiving you because you never fail to make me feel loved babe. Seriously. I love you so much."

Zayn: "cause you are loved baby, more than you'll ever know."