stall

A few more minutes and they were pulling in. It took them no time to get inside. Each girl was linked to their arms like their life depended on it, and he wished he could be a girl.

Just so he was the one hanging on Zayn's arm when they walked in, but then he realized that this was how it had to be. And Zayn liked him the way he was.

As soon as they got inside, the crowd of people made Harry's head spin and he needed alcohol.

He saw zayn eye him as he made a b line to the bar. He ordered 5 shots, pretending that they were for others but he secretly took them back to a table in the corner and sat down. He drank all 5 of them down quick, and he had no regret.

He felt a buzz instantly and relaxed back onto the bright purple sofa. He had no idea where Taylor was, and he kinda felt bad for leaving her, but all of his guilt was gone when he saw Perrie dragging Zayn onto the dance floor. Both of them with a drink in their hand.

He watched his hands snake around her hips and he wondered if he liked the way hers felt more.

He saw her butt and wondered if he liked it more, being it had way more volume than his.

He saw her long hair and wondered if he'd be able to wait until Harry's could grow long enough.

He wondered if he liked blonde more.

His head was pounding. More than it had been before the shots and he couldn't watch them. It just seemed like Zayn wasn't even thinking about him when he had her dancing all over him.

It made him think back to the first time they confessed their feelings. When Zayn got behind Harry and he could feel all of him get hard.

He wondered if he could ever be a better dance than her, but she moved so well, swaying her hips back and forth a million times without the slightest sight of her being tired. Her legs must've been well equip for that.

He was broken out of his thoughts by Taylor bringing him a more tame drink. He put his arm around her and thanked her with a kiss on the cheek.

Taylor: "you seem down tonight, you alright?"

Harry: "I'm battling not feeling too well, I dunno maybe a 24 hour bug?"

Taylor: "I'm gonna go dance, if you feel better I wouldn't mind a partner"

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, making her way onto the dance floor where she couldn't be seen.

But what he could see was them. They still hadn't given up and he he knew Zayn had to to be hard as a rock by now. He couldn't stomach that, he felt the bile rising in his throat by the second, and that's when he got up to run to the bathroom.

Thank god nobody was in there, he ran into the last stall, forgetting to shut the door, and not having time as the foul substance spewed out of his mouth and into the toilet.

He wanted to go back.

Back out in the club Zayn saw Harry walking frantically toward the bathroom and he found an excuse to take a break from the dancing. He hadn't been hard at all, keeping his thoughts away from her and more focused on what to do to ensure that she didn't go over board and piss Harry off.

He opened the bathroom door and didn't hear anything at first so he called out.

Zayn: "haz? I told you to come get-

Then he heard Harry spilling into the toilet yet again, unable to conceal the sickness this entire outing had caused him.

Zayn: "babe?!"

Harry looked up at Zayn with watery, hooded eyes and took a deep breath, wiping his mouth with a piece of toilet paper and flushing it all down.

Zayn shut the stall door and locked it, walking up to him and sitting next to him on the floor. Rubbing his back up and down while he sat with his head in his arms, resting against the toilet.

Zayn: "drink too much already?"

Harry: "barely had any"

Zayn: "you actually getting sick?"

Harry: "I dunno...I'm not coming down with anything, I think it's just this entire situation. It's making me sick."

Zayn: "do you wanna go?"

Harry: "yeah, more than anything I wanna go, but we just got here. I can get through a few more hours."

Zayn: "did you see us dancing?"

Harry: "every bit of it"

Zayn: "is that why you're in here?"

He shrugged. He felt it was more from overthinking than anything.

Zayn: "I would kiss you but..."

Harry: "no I get it, and you taste like her anyway."

Harry looked down at his rings and took a deep breath.

Zayn: "they're gonna come looking"

Harry: "go ahead Z"

Zayn: "are you sure?"

Harry: "mhm, I'll be fine"

Zayn: "you just gonna sit in here alone baby?"

Harry: "for a bit, I don't wanna puke everywhere. Once it's all out I'll be back."

Zayn: "need anything?"

Harry: "other than you? no"

Zayn: "then I won't leave"

Harry: "it's okay Zayn I swear, go get your girl"

Zayn: "she's not my girl, I don't want a girl. I want you."

Harry blushed, satisfied with his answer.

Harry: "I'll be out in a few"

Zayn: "come get me if you need me"

Harry: "I always do"

Zayn smiled and pressed a long kiss to Harry's forehead, wanting more but, knowing that he didn't want the taste of Perrie on his lips.

Once he heard the door creek shut, he stood up weakly and washed his face with warm water from the sink. He relaxed and realized that he only had to deal with this for a few more hours, than he was all his.

That's all he cared about.