11: bunny

a/n: the next three or so chapters are gonna be this one day (spirit day) so yeah :D

"we have to go and set up! c'mon!" nayeon yelled, pulling felix from the couch. he was screaming and kicking at her while she tugged on his legs.

"but i can't be seen like this! i'm like naked!" felix screamed. and he was, at least on the bottom half. nayeon bought him a size too small literally on purpose. "these shorts aren't even safety it's just extra underwear!"

"well it covers your dick so they can't see the outline of it. just come on lixue!" she screamed before pulling him off and holding his arms. "now we can do this the easy way or hard way. we leave for the train in peace or i kill you." she whispered.

"kill me! this is humiliating, noona!" felix cried before she covered his mouth.

"let's go." she grumbled, pulling him to the door. the neighbours are gonna see me! everyone in seoul is gonna see me! i hate you nayeon! felix cussed as they stood in the elevator and kept trying to bite nayeon but failing. "at the school you can have a blanket." nayeon said, kinda calming him down.

"everyone's staring!" felix whispered as they left the apartment onto the street, but nayeon ignored him.

how much longer till the school!!!

•••

"jeongin, take me to felix." hyunjin said to the latter. jeongin smirked and closed his locker. hope felix is ready. jeongin giggled to himself and lead hyunjin to the field.

"have you seen the costume?" jeongin asked, earning a nod from hyunjin. "have you seen felixs?" he asked, emphasising felix's name.

"nope. nayeon said she made his skirt shorter tho. why do you ask?" hyunjin asked. jeongin shrugged still smirking.

"here we are!" jeongin yelled. they stood in front of the stall where nayeon, yuri and yena were, in the costumes. there was also someone on the chair but her face wasn't visible. nayeon noona, wheres felix?"

"he's right here." nayeon said, pointing to the chair. she pulled the blanket off of him fully making felix shiver. jeongin patted hyunjin's back and left.

"noona, why~?" felix whined with his eyes closed. hyunjin couldn't take his eyes off of him, making yuri and yena giggle to themselves. but felix was so breathtaking with his smooth, milky thighs being squeezed by the black thigh highs and his little tail being supported by his perky ass. it was perfectly sculpted in the black safety shorts with a lot of cheek exposed.

"stop looking so when he opens his eyes he doesn't cry." nayeon told hyunjin, turning him to face the field. he couldn't see anything but heard felix being fussy and asking for something.

hyunjin turned over his shoulder a little to see felix on the chair, kneeling with his butt sticking out. i swear to god if i get a boner. hyunjin groaned.

"the way you're sitting isn't keeping you the most covered, felix!" nayeon whisper yelled after noticing hyunjin peeking every so often. he heard felix arguing with nayeon- again- then footsteps coming towards him.

"why'd you stop looking? i was putting on a show for you." felix whispered to him. he turned around and shrugged before felix his hand holding something soft and squishy. "did you like it." felix asked between his heavy breaths. hyunjin nodded and started squeezing the squishy object but was surprised when felix quietly moaned.

he finally realised what he was doing and pulled his hand away. felix pouted and tied the blanket in front so i wouldn't fall.

"hello kitty blanket?" hyunjin scoffed, quickly being slapped by felix. "what happened to flirtatious lixue? he was nice to me." hyunjin pouted, making felix scoff.

"he'll be back soon. can you stay? like help me sell these because nayeon noona has other things to do." felix asked, pulling at hyunjin's uniform. "please please pleaseeee."

"i didn't even say anything. will you sit on my lap?" hyunjin asked folding his arms. felix scratched his neck and looked away. "or will i be on the ground?" he added. stressing felix more.

"you can sit on my chair. i'll sit on the ground." felix suggested. he'll think i don't like him though! and what about "flirtatious lixue"? he liked that!! you're so dumb. felix argued with himself. "ACTUALLY i will." felix smiled.

"ok." hyunjin said, walking to felix's seat. let the fun begin.