15: detention‼️

felix has been painfully horny for three days, ever since he had sex with hyunjin. it was eating him alive and he didn't know what to do. he wanted to have sex or just make out with hyunjin but doesn't have his number cause he forgot to ask for it.

"felix! you broke your pencil!" seungmin whisper yelled to him. they both looked down at the paper to see half of the pencil on the paper and the other half in his hand.

"oh shit." felix mumbled, scavenging to get a new one from his bag. seungmin scoffed at the red head and went back to his work. control yourself, lix! he told himself, running his hands through his hair. just this class then english.

"you're not gonna make it." seungmin whispered. felix glared at hyunjin and snapped his pencil again on purpose.

"shut up. you didn't give me hyunjin's number!" felix yelled back lowly. seungmin laughed to himself and got back to his work. "i even offered to pay you!"

"i don't want 5000 won. i can only buy food and stationery with that!" seungmin scoffed. felix groaned and broke the pencil even smaller.

"mr. lee! stop breaking you pencils, eh?" the teacher yelled. felix nodded and went back to his work with basically a piece of led.

"can i have it now?" felix asked again. he was dying for this, nearly crumpling his paper out of frustration cuz seungmin was being a dick.

"no." seungmin shrugged. he liked making felix angry too much.

"fuck you." felix said a little too loudly. seungmin giggled to himself, knowing exactly what's about to happen.

"mr. lee. office." the teacher ordered. felix didn't even care, he threw his broken pencils at seungmin and stormed off. fucking asshole.

***

felix bolted out of his english class and down to the classroom him and hyunjin would eat lunch together. he had gotten detention but that wasn't important now. he slammed the door open and saw hyunjin lighting his cigarette on the table.

"JINNIE!" felix yelled, running over to him. he immediately kissed him, shocking hyunjin so he just sat there. he pulled away from the older and frowned. "why aren't you kissing back?" felix pouted.

"sorry, you just shocked me. like in every way possible." hyunjin noticed how bold felix was being, which was scaring him. he's normally embarrassed to be touched by hyunjin. he pulled felix in by his waist and kissed him back. felix wrapped his arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss.

he loved the taste of hyunjin, cigarettes and mint. hyunjin smoking was so hot to felix even tho it's not allowed at school or safe for his body. they both let go of the kiss and felix hugged him.

"ew, get off me." hyunjin scoffed, pushing felix off of him. felix pouted and folded his arms. "you know i hate hugs." hyunjin mumbled.

"but i love hugs! if you ever wanna have sex with me, you're gonna have to hug me." felix said.

"who said i wanted to?" hyunjin asked, sticking out his tongue at felix. his eyes went wide and tears built up in them, shocking hyunjin even more. "oh fuck, baby, i was just kidding." hyunjin said, pulling felix into a hug.

he smiled to himself evilly.

"jinnie, i have detention cuz i cured at seungmin in english class." felix pouted, holding hyunjin's hands.

"aww that's ok. do you want me to come?" hyunjin asked. felix nodded aggressively while squeezing hyunjin's hands tighter. "i'm like always there so they shouldn't care." he scoffed.

"YAY i get to be with jinnie~!" felix giggled, swinging hyunjin's arms. he loved hyunjin so much just seeing him made him happy. same with hyunjin but he's an asshole.

a/n: i need a conflict🤔