6: work

"YOU LIKE HIM!"

"NO I DONT, SEUNGMIN!"

"LYING IS BAD! YOU TOLD HIM THAT YESTERDAY!"

"OK!" hyunjin yelled, pushing seungmin away from him. "yes, i do like felix but if you tell anyone, i won't hesitate to kill you and your family." hyunjin threatened. seungmin nodded and sat back in his seat.

"speak of the devil," seungmin smirked, pointing to felix and jeongin. "go help him! felix is stupid." seungmin whispered. hyunjin is smart, he just doesn't do his school work like ever. hyunjin walked over to their table and stood behind felix.

jeongin saw him and giggled to himself, confusing felix. "whats so funny?" he asked. jeongin pointed behind him and turned to see hyunjin. "h-hyunjin! why are y-you here?!"

"study block. what are we working on?" hyunjin asked. felix stammered and handed him the paper. "maths? pfft, this is easy." hyunjin scoffed. felix bit his lip and nodded. he always makes fun of felix but he was being showed up by hyunjin. the kid who doesn't do any work. "lemme help you."

"oh you d-dont need to." felix mumbled. he looked up at jeongin, shaking his head violently. "actually yes! please help me." felix begged.

"i like when you beg. you should do it more." hyunjin smirked while getting into his seat. felix and jeongin's mouths dropped at what hyunjin said. felix, you need to stay calm. he's just a prankster it doesn't even matter what he says. felix kept telling himself. "ok, wait we did trig level two like two years ago." hyunjin said confused.

"we're doing it this year." jeongin said. hyunjin looked and felix and raised his eyebrow.

"are you 17?"

"16." felix mumbled, lowkey embarrassed. he's younger than me?! wait this isn't adding up. "how old are you?"

"only 17. you know that my birthday was like two months ago." hyunjin snapped back by accident. felix slightly flinched, making hyunjin feel bad. not even a little like actually bad. he wasn't trying to scare felix. "whatever. this is really easy. so if..." (a/n i hate trigonometry) felix completely blocked out everything hyunjin was saying and just admired how perfect he was.

his lips look so easy to kiss and his black hair is so silky. and his slightly unbuttoned uniform is so hot. felix no! this isn't the time! hyunjin took time from his day to-

"are you listening or am i speaking to jeongin?" hyunjin asked very aggressively. felix snapped out of it and nodded. "ok so..." felix started actually started listening and realised how much he hates math. is he done? i don't careeee. but i like hearing him speak so it's fine ig. "now try it." hyunjin said, handing him the pencil.

they finished after thirty minutes and having extra time in study block. jeongin had left to see his other friends, leaving the two lovebirds together.

"are you nayeon's younger brother?" hyunjin asked. felix nodded at him while packing up his things. "so you're gonna wear the cat outfit at spirit day." he mumbled, even tho felix heard.

"WHAT?! you mean the ones with the paws and that all the girls wear?!" felix yelled. hyunjin nodded and snickered at his reaction. "this isn't funny! i don't wanna wear a dress! i'm not a girl!"

"yeah. ok." hyunjin scoffed. felix hit his shoulder, pouting at him. "don't be sad mr. pink backpack."

"plenty of boys like pink!" felix whined. the bell suddenly rang, shocking felix significantly. he's like a cat too. hyunjin smirked.

"yeah but you're pretty. boys aren't pretty." hyunjin whispered and stroked felix's chin before leaving.

HWANG FUCKING HYUNJIN!!