19: fail

a/n: hey...

hyunjin didn't go to school for two weeks after that since felix avoided him and ignored him at all cost. felix was genuinely the only reason hyunjin goes to school but if he can't even look at him for two seconds, what's the point?

felix was similar too. he had no motivation to do anything and wasn't his happy bubbly self anymore since he was mad at the so called "love of his life" and it hurt him a lot.

"yongbok, what's the answer?" the teacher called out, holding the chalk to him. felix looked at the math problem and shrugged. it was a stupid hard question and he hadn't done any class work, so he just gave in.

"not even a guess? fine, chaewon?" he called on the studious lesbian who easily wrote it on the board. felix groaned from seeing how she did it with ease and put his head on the table.

"it's fine. i wasn't listening either." seungmin whispered to him, but felix just grumbled back to him. felix looked up at the clock to see if it was study time.

it's only 10:30.

this day can't get any longer. he sighed.

***

"please just apologise! he'll definitely accept it!" sakura yelled, dragging him out of his room. hyunjin wasn't resisting, sakura is just weaker than him. "where's ahin and nancy? you're so fat!" she whined.

"and you're so weak. sorry sakura, i don't want to be murdered by his sister. she wouldn't hesitate." he scoffed, now standing up.

"she shouldn't be home, cmon!" sakura had more success pulling him to the stairwell. she looked at him, in a complete daze. he hasn't spoken to felix in weeks cause they're both stubborn and losers.

"let's go i guess." sakura jumped up and down happily and dragged him all the way to her car. she started it slowly, reminding hyunjin of that day. he zoned out until they reached the not rich part of town, freaking snobby hyunjin out.

sakura parked and left hyunjin in the car. the door opened and low and behold, it was nayeon. she was yelling incoherently but the takeaway was she hates hyunjin, so sakura left to the car.

"he's at school still." she said before starting the car. hyunjin just nodded, making intense eye contact with nayeon. yeojin walked outside as well and they both glared at the car leaving.

"he has some nerve." nayeon scoffed.

***

felix woke up from his desk, seeing only ryujin and lia standing above him. he looked up at them and scratched his neck, already feeling small in comparison.

"yah, where's your boyfriend?" ryujin asked.

"i don't have one." felix said as he packed up his stuff. ryujin grabbed his notebook and threw it across the room for no reason which obviously pissed him off. "yah! i don't have one you bitch!" he yelled.

"oh ho oh, lixue is confident now, calling me derogatory names, eh?" ryujin scoffed. felix swallowed hard but wasn't backing down. "where's stupid hyunjin. that boyfriend since you're a fucking idiot."

"i dunno." felix said, pushing past the two of them. ryujin was now annoyed and followed behind him. she tripped him and grabbed his collar, not backing down.

"answer my fucking question you prick of i'll murder you. cold blood." she growled. he nearly started crying and just flailed his arms around in defeat.

"i haven't see the asshole in two weeks! leave me alone!" he screamed. ryujin threw him on the floor and snickered. and i'm the idiot? ok. felix thought.

"find him, he owes me a huge amount of money." ryujin growled. lia laughed manically as they left him on the floor. felix just sat on the floor, absolutely defeated. now he's being dragged into some botched drug deal.

"that prick." felix murmured.

a/n: laugh out loud