24: caulk [M]

a/n: the fact that the last M chapter has the most reads in this story other than the "pilot" is worrying :D

felix giggled as hyunjin tossed him onto the bed and hovered over him. he caressed felix's cheek just to admire his beauty.

"i love you." hyunjin gushed. felix kept giggling, tugging at the bottom of his shirt. hyunjin pulled his shirt off and threw it across the room. felix touched his abs, moaning at the feel.

"i love you too, jinnie." felix smiled before pulling his neck and kissing him. hyunjin magically pulled felix's shirt off also while keeping the kiss connected. hyunjin ran his hands through felix's soft, red locs with his rings getting tangled in.

the younger pulled back first, and stared at hyunjin's crotch. he licked his lips before untying the knot in his sweatpants and gripping the hem of his baggy jeans.

hyunjin watched the drool drip from the corner of felix's mouth as the head of his cock poked out from the slit in his boxers. he felt his back being pressed up against his headboard, and watched felix meticulously fondle with the hard dick.

"why the shock?" hyunjin asked with a devious smile. felix ignored him, staying focused on the dripping cock in front of him.

"you missed me so bad, huh?" felix asked subconsciously, more as a moan. he rubbed his thighs through his shorts to relieve his arousal subtlety.

the boxers were impatiently thrown across the room allowing felix to slowly lean his head down and sliding hyunjin into his mouth. the older grunted quietly, feeling how hot and wet felix's mouth was. hyunjin grabbed felix's clothed ass, pushing him down further to the base.

"i missed you so fucking bad, baby." hyunjin moaned, massaging felix's ass harder so his shorts would come off. he finally pulled felix up and watched him cough with spit all over his chin.

felix wiped his mouth with the back of his hand to create a "cleaner" environment to continue sucking him off.

and that's exactly what he did, bobbing his head half way down the shaft, and his hand stroking the rest of hyunjin down to the base.

"shit, you're gonna make me cum." hyunjin murmured, almost not wanting felix to hear him. he inevitably pulled felix up and stroked his rosy cheek, over to his swollen, red lips.

"hyung," was all felix whimpered. hyunjin licked his lips at the disheveled boy as he patted his lap.

felix took his shorts off entirely, now being fully naked. he crawled to the older and hovered and hovered over his crotch.

all hyunjin did was nod, allowing felix to slowly sit on his throbbing, wet cock (😵‍💫🔫). they moaned in unison, having felix pull hyunjin into a deep kiss to quiet them down.

yeojin laid in her bed, letting tears pour from her eyes. her and felix had planned a game night, but the older forgot and clearly couldn't give a fuck about it. all she could do was listen to music alone.

the girl decided to get up and go for a walk, yes this late at night. being in the house would only bother her even more, so she got out of bed to leave her room.

she paused in front of felix's room and sighed, definitely knowing what they're up to before breezing past and out the front door.

"jinnie, i think i heard the front door." felix panted between each bounce. hyunjin just shrugged uselessly, going back to kissing his neck.

felix moaned harshly as he felt the tip brush his prostate. he sped up the motions to maximise the pleasure, slurring his sentence together.

hyunjin admired the younger's somehow adorable, yet slutty look with his lips being chewed and big, brown eyes focused on hyunjin's lips. it was fascinating that he could feel every one of felix's small jerks, indicating that he's close.

"jinnie, please?" felix didn't even have to ask since hyunjin already knew, so he slowed the thrusts down and pushed harder each time.

shockwaves went though both of their bodies as hyunjin released his load with the last thrust alongside felix. their moans subsided in unison as their bodies relaxed.

hyunjin fully laid back on the pillows, with felix still on top of him. they shared one more kiss before fully resting.

a/n: would u guys read a renmin (renjun x jaemin) fic? i need to find my czennies :)