2: buy

felix and jisung walked out of the school going to get lunch until they were stopped by hyunjin and his friends- chan and minho.

"buy my lunch." hyunjin said. felix grinned widely and nodded. "fried rice and pork belly. room 012." hyunjin said. felix nodded profusely and ran to the closest place. jisung quickly followed after the orange haired boy until they reached the fried rice place.

"rice and pork belly. wait, what kind of fried rice?!" felix screeched. jisung shrugged, seeing the Array of rices on the menu.

"traditional." jisung said. felix nodded and ordered the food. he walked back to jisung and they talked about video games.

"fried rice and pork belly!" the lady yelled. felix snatched it and they were back to running. jisung stopped but felix just got faster. felix saw jisung wasn't following him but was already in the school.

"012, 012, 012..." felix kept mumbling. "012!" he yelled and opened the door to see the boys smoking. no smoking in the school... felix remembered but hyunjin's hot so he didn't care.

"did you bring it?" hyunjin asked, throwing the cigarette on the floor and stepping on it. felix nodded and ran over to him with his loud backpack. he held out the container for him but realised- no chopsticks. "chopsticks?" hyunjin asked.

"ehehe wait one second!" felix rummaged through his bag and handed hyunjin his cute utensil set. they had ryan on them, making everyone- except hyunjin laugh. his eyes widened at them, making felix a little sad. "y-you dont h-have to use them." felix mumbled. fuck he's sad. hyunjin groaned and shook his head.

"it's fine." hyunjin said with a small blush. "fucking ryan..." he mumbled, making felix blushed. hyunjin took a bite of the rice and made a disgusted face.

"is it wrong?" felix asked. hyunjin looked up at felix but got distracted by his adorable face. he forgot where he was but quickly nodded.

"this is literal ass. what did you get?" hyunjin said, taking another bite.

"uh traditional?" felix said. hyunjin chuckled and kept eating. "i-if it's bad y-you can stop." felix said. hyunjin just looked at him, making felix blush like for the nth time.

"you paid for it, i'll eat it." felix nodded and just watched him eat. he saw him cringe whenever he'd taste it, making felix feel bad. but he looked so hot while looking down. "say ah~" hyunjin said. he heard his friends snicker, shooting a glare at them.

felix looked at the pork belly then back at hyunjin. is this real? he wondered before hyunjin opened his legs and pulled felix in between.

"i said say ah." hyunjin ordered. felix opened his mouth, looking up at hyunjin with huge glossy eyes. god i wanna fuck him so hard but also cuddle him and give him multiple kisses. hyunjin thought. he took the pork belly and smiled at the taste. "is it good?" hyunjin asked.

"mhm! what rice do you actually like?" felix asked. he hesitated but wrapped his arms around hyunjin's waist and moved closer to hyunjin.

"home style. ah." hyunjin answered, giving felix rice this time. he ate the rice and watched hyunjin take out a cigarette. "light it." he ordered, handing him the lighter. felix fumbled with it before hyunjin helped him hold it. "push this and the flame will come up." (a/n: y'all idk how to use a lighter😭) felix pushed down on it and jumped at the sudden flame.

"do i just put it on the paper thingy?" felix asked. hyunjin chuckled and nodded at the confused boy. he did as told and watched it burn. "why do you smoke?"

"i'm stressed from seeing cuties like you," hyunjin said, smirking at the red faced boy. "and school i guess. the taste blocks out this shit also." he added.

"you didn't say what you wanted." felix mumbled. hyunjin scoffed at the boy and dropped the cigarette again. "can i step on it?" felix asked. hyunjin shrugged and watched felix stomp all over it.

"twist the top of your shoe on it." hyunjin said. felix did it and giggled afterwards. "now wasnt that-" before hyunjin could finish, the warning bell rang.

"let's go. don't wanna get caught." minho said. they hopped off the tables and headed for the window.

"take the rice! f-for later!" felix smiled, holding it out to hyunjin. he looked down at it and felix's adorable smile. he took the rice and felix's hand before putting him through the window. hyunjin followed after and too felix's hand once again.

"let's go to the courtyard." hyunjin said, still dragging felix. he was limp from holding hyunjin's hand. they reached it and felix fell. "careful. from now on, buy me lunch. home style rice and pork belly. don't forget." hyunjin caressed felix's cheek and left.

he just stood there, holding his cheek. he will be mine.

a/n: *licks hand, slaps forehead*

i've written this 7 billion times but thanks for 100 reads already!!!