10: spill

the way he's so charismatic and charming. aren't those synonyms? he's both anyways. i know he'd hate a looser like me why do i even care about him? ugh those stupid girls just flocking him and he's eating it up, id kill to be a girl.

"jeongin!" felix yelled, smacking him in the face. he held his pink cheek and glared at felix and seungmin. "i was just explaining how GARBAGE seungmin is at every video game ever! he dies in..." jeongin blocked out felix fully and just kept watching chan.

"he's not even listen because no one cares." seungmin scoffed. felix groaned loudly and the two started fighting. those idiots. i need a better angle of him. and quiet as well. jeongin scoffed before leaving.

"where's he going?! hey innie!" felix called out before being shut up by seungmin.

"leave him it's too early for him to care." seungmin said.

jeongin walked to the water fountain that was right next to chan and the girls and pretended to fill his water bottle.

he's just perfection. and i have to compete with these girls?! good thing he's not like hyunjin who only fancies felix. i'd kill myself if i was chaewon. and especially since they look alike which is freak-

"shit!" jeongin mumbled at the water splashing him. he turned off the fountain and closed his water and started leaving with his soaked shirt.

what a bust! he didn't even see me! i wasn't even a damsel in distress or anything! just and idiot that got wet. this is so annoying and embarrassing, ugh! you know, i wonder what felix is gonna look like in the spirit day outfit. like he has a dick so i'm very confused. he'll cry about it on the phone to me.

"hey uh jeongin?" someone called out from behind. he turned around to see chan. just standing there with something in his hands. "uh i saw you get splashed by water back there so here's an extra shirt." chan smiled, handing him his extra shirt.

when did he see me?! he wasn't even looking at me or glancing!

"oh r-really? th-thanks a lot." jeongin couldn't even make eye contact with him. he was so nervous and embarrassed. "you d-didn't have to." jeongin said staring at this shirt.

"oh well i just wanted to be nice! ya know?" chan smiled with a slight pink blush across his cheeks. jeongin nodded and just kept looking at the shirt. "oh and your welcome by the way. have a good day!" chan said before leaving.

i swear he blushed.

a/n: jeongin is shorter than chan :)