14: shake

felix woke up in the school infirmary with hyunjin next to him. he sat up and looked at the older, fucking vaping.

"jinnie, why am i-" felix started to climb out of the bed and fell to his knees. "my legs are like jelly." he whined, holding onto the edge of the bed.

"oh, you're awake. you're so sensitive." hyunjin teased while walking over to him. "over stimulation wasn't made in your favour, babe." hyunjin said, kissing felix's pout.

"what is that? is it why i can't walk?!" felix yelled, holding hyunjin's shoulders. he nodded and stood up with felix still on his neck. "but i wanna walk."

"then walk," hyunjin unhooked felix's arms and watched him stand for two seconds before falling. "god, let's go." hyunjin scoffed, picking felix up bridal style.

"did nayeon noona get the milk?" felix asked. hyunjin shook his head making felix groan.

"you can't even fucking walk, don't groan at me." hyunjin snapped back. felix rolled his eyes and started to caress hyunjin's face. "stop or i'll drop you." hyunjin said coldly.

"why? your skin is so soft." felix mumbled. the basically couple made it back to their stand and sat down together. "how is the baseball game still going?"

"the senior vs professor game." nayeon said out of nowhere. she frightened both boys and scaring them more when she slammed her hands on the table. "you two decided to have sex instead of getting the strawberry milk?!" nayeon whisper yelled.

"i mean yeah. we aren't selling that." hyunjin answered. nayeon rolled her eyes and placed another container of brownies on the table.

"whatever. sell these before the school day ends, i don't wanna carry this home after school." she ordered, leaving their table.

"did you get a new shirt?" felix asked, examining the button up. hyunjin nodded, staring at his phone still. "are you making a drug deal?"

"you're so cute." hyunjin cooed, annoying felix. why is he so nice to me ah! i'm not used to this affection from not my family. felix panicked. "no what the fuck?" hyunjin scoffed, even though he is.

***

"eomma, i didn't have sex, ok?" hyunjin groaned, slamming himself into his pillow. his mom sat on the edge of his bed and sighed.

"i don't believe you. lemme see your shirt from school." she ordered. hyunjin cursed under his breath and took his shirt from school out of his laundry bin. FUCK. this one has cum on it oh my fuck. hyunjin panicked.

"wrong shirt!" hyunjin smiled, looking for the one he changed into. "fucking hell, where is it!" hyunjin whisper yelled, loud enough for his mom to hear.

"hyunjin sweetie, bring that first one." his mom said so ever softly. hyunjin was at a stalemate. come clean or show her the shirt? he panicked.

"ok i did! and no, we didn't use a condom." hyunjin groaned, violently running his hands through his hair.

"sweetie, that was the only thing i wanted you to do! did you pull out?!"

"eomma, please don't say that." hyunjin huffed out. his mom sat him down on the bed and let out a sigh while sitting next to him.

"hyunjin, i just want you to be safe! you and the boy. maybe he has a uterus!" she yelled.

"i'm done." hyunjin said, leaving his own room.

"it's just cause i care about you sweetie."

a/n: hyunjin's hair is from double knot and felix is now blonde cuz i said so :D