7: pain.

"where's my favourite sister!" nayeon yelled through the house. she opened felix's door to see him and yeojin- their younger sister- laying on his bed playing on their phones. "UGH! guys, this is no way to hangout!" nayeon pouted.

"i was complaining about my spirit day outfit to her." felix said, not looking up from his phone. nayeon groaned and sat at the edge of his bed.

"you won't have to wear the dress. just the ears and paws." yeojin groaned.

"no he has to wear the whole thing. but i changed the costume this year. drumroll please!" nayeon ran to her room and grabbed all three of their costumes while the youngers hit the bed with their eyes closed. "TA DA!!!" nayeon held up like the shortest skirt ever, the school sweater and bunny ears.

"ooh!" yeojin clapped before being yelled over by felix.

"NO! I WONT WEAR THAT!! NOONA NOOO!" felix cried, fighting her over it. she kept pushing him away while he was swinging at her.

"whyyy?? you'll be flocked by so many boys! it even comes with thigh highs and a tail!" nayeon whined, finally pushing felix back to the bed. "hyunjin will like it~" she sang.

"wh-who's hyunjin?" felix blushed all over, trying to stay calm. yeojin shrugged, cuz she doesn't know him either. or at least remember him.

"you know him. anyone would want his attention. yeojin, you go to a different school of course you don't know him.' nayeon said.

"no he won't. he couldn't care about another living person." felix scoffed. nayeon rolled her eyes and threw the costume at felix.

"whatever. you have to wear this though because you were too young to wear the full cat costume last year." nayeon ordered.

"it was lingerie!" felix yelled back as she left. "ugh anyways, mario cart?" felix asked yeojin. she nodded and they ran down the stairs. he better like it.

•••

"hwang hyunjin?" nayeon called out to a group of boys on the courtyard. he turned around and hopped off the table. "on spirit day when we sell drinks and snacks and- you know what spirit day is, anyways we'll be wearing this." nayeon held up a photo of the costume on a mannequin, shocking hyunjin.

"felix is gonna wear that?" hyunjin asked. "like with his dick and all?" nayeon nodded and showed the back. hyunjin couldn't stop imagining how hot felix would look in it.

"i can make it shorter. just him." nayeon said. hyunjin raised his eyebrow, confused on what nayeon was doing.

"nayeon, why are you doing this?" hyunjin asked.

"felix is pretty. you should come to our house soon. here's my address ok bye." nayeon quickly ran off, confusing the boy.

"she's so weird." hyunjin mumbled.