13: seggs [M]

a/n: 👉👌🗿

hyunjin pulled felix's chin up and started to softly kiss him. felix took a second to process what was happening but soon kissed him back. my first kiss with hyunjin?! i might die this is the greatest thing that's happened to me!! felix smiled into the kiss and parted his lips, letting hyunjin slip into his mouth.

he put felix on the sink and pressed him against the mirror, deepening the kiss. felix wrapped his arms around the older's neck to keep himself supported. hyunjin finally pulled away from the kiss and smirked at the already dishevelled younger.

"you're so beautiful." hyunjin whispered, holding him by the waist. felix blushed at the sudden compliment and jumped off the sink. hyunjin kissed down felix's neck, earning soft whimpers from the new feeling.

"jinnie, please." felix breathed out with a moan, clenching his sweater. he ignored him and sucked on his sides and stomach. felix bit the hem of his sweater, muffling his louder moans as hyunjin licked his nipple.

"you're needy already? i've done nothing." hyunjin snickered. he held felix's thigh and slowly massaged it. he was obsessed with his soft, squishy thighs and wanted to hold them till he died  "your thighs are so amazing, baby." hyunjin mumbled.

"th-thank you." felix moaned. hyunjin started sucking his thighs and biting them. felix became a moaning mess, tightly holding the sink.

he stopped sucking and pulled off the younger's shorts and underwear, making felix his face from embarrassment. hyunjin spat on his hand and slowly jerked him off.

"ah fuck." felix moaned quietly. hyunjin slowly rubbed the tip, making felix gasp loudly. he covered his mouth so his moans were quiet but were quickly removed by hyunjin.

"don't be embarrassed, you're literally having sex of course you're gonna moan." hyunjin said. felix nodded but still bit his lip to stay quiet.

"can we do it now?" felix whined. hyunjin nodded and lifted felix's leg up. out of no where, he got really nervous and held hyunjin's shoulders for support.

"tell me if you want me to stop." hyunjin smirked, circling his rim with his middle finger. "spit." felix listened to him, and yelled as hyunjin pushed his two fingers into his virgin hole (😃🔫felix fully tensed up, digging his nails into hyunjin's shoulders.

"jinnie it hurts." felix panted. hyunjin ignored the younger and scissored him opened. felix cussed and groaned in pain under his breath once hyunjin added his third finger.

"baby, you're doing great." hyunjin smiled, watching felix's face relax as he started feeling the pleasure. he started growing impatient and rolled his hips on hyunjin's fingers.

"hyung please just fuck me." felix moaned out. hyunjin nodded and unbuckled his belt, making felix nervous seeing the huge mountain on hyunjin's crotch. "c-can i do it?" felix asked, staring at his dick.

the older shrugged before felix grabbed his cock, smearing the precum around his tip. "fuck babe." hyunjin groaned, trying to not thrust his hips. felix lined his tip up to his hole and held his breath as hyunjin pushed into him.

felix kept whimpering louder until hyunjin was fully in him, holding his thigh up. he exhaled and looked at the ground.

"holy fuck i can feel you throbbing." felix mumbled, earning a chuckle from hyunjin. he slowly started thrusting in and out- slow for his standards- having felix immediately moan loudly.

"you're so tight, baby." hyunjin moaned, holding felix's chin so they made eye contact. felix wrapped his arms around hyunjin's neck and messily made out with him.

they pulled away from each other with a string of saliva connecting their lips from a distance. felix's mouth quickly became disgusted as he felt his cock twitch.

"i'm cumming!" felix yelled along with hyunjin's animalistic thrust. felix came hard all over his thighs and hyunjin's shirt but was too confused on why hyunjin was still fucking him. "jinnie st-stop it's too much." he cried.

hyunjin ignored felix fully and rode out his high before he flipped him over so he was now facing the mirror. he slowed down completely, watching his cum leak from felix's hole with every thrust. 

"jinnie~" felix whined. hyunjin shushed him and grabbed his throat so their faces were inches apart. "mmm." he hummed at the aggressive act.

"oh wow. i didn't think you'd be such a slut, huh?" hyunjin whispered, making felix loudly moan. "mhm, you just love being treated like a slut don't you?" felix moaned once again as hyunjin slapped his ass hard.

"i love it so fucking much." felix whimpered. hyunjin scoffed and let go of his neck so he could fuck him faster. he went back to his inhumane pace, feeling felix clench up all around him. he continuously abused his prostate as the younger panted heavily.

"go ahead and cum." hyunjin said, violently gripping felix's ass. he came all over the floor right when hyunjin came deep inside of him. hyunjin pulled out and watched all the cum trickle down his thighs and drip onto the floor.

he got some paper towels and started to clean up their mess. felix just stood their, holding the sink as the cum dripped out from his hole.

"are you gonna forget me now?" felix asked softly. hyunjin looked at him with wide shocked eyes. appalled he'd ask that question.

"of course not! i'm not some mean prick- ok yes i am- but not that mean! i don't ever wanna leave you." hyunjin said, holding felix's cheek. he gave him a light peck and slapped his ass.

"ok good. cuz i wanna be with you forever too!" felix yelled happily, jumping into hyunjin's arms. "now carry me to the infirmary so i can take pain medicine. my ass and head are killing me."

"wait!" hyunjin took off his shirt and was left in his singlet that was also lightly stained. "since you came all over my shirt." hyunjin mumbled, holding the shirt in a clump.

"i couldn't control it." felix smirked, kissing his cheek. hyunjin scoffed and walked out of the bathroom to the infirmary.

"go ahead and sleep, i'm gonna get a new shirt." hyunjin said, leaving felix on the school bed.

how come i love him so soooo much???

a/n: this shit messy💀