20: hmm

"ryujin, get the fuck out of here." nayeon growled. they were having a standoff at the door of nayeon's house, ryujin just wanted to cause problems for kicks.

"sakura said hyunjin came here. did they leave already?" ryujin asked, twirling nayeon's hair. she swatted ryujin's boney hand and grumbled. "wae, unnie? that normally works on you."

"shut your mouth and get off my yard!" nayeon yelled, slamming the door. ryujin huffed out loudly and walked back to her car. she looked back at the house and saw felix peaking through the window before he was pulled away from it by an unknown hand.

ryujin shrugged it off and turned the car on and sighed. she was pissed at hyunjin for nearly scamming her and going ghost for a week.

her thoughts were interrupted by banging on the passenger side window. it was felix. she opened the door and looked at him like he was insane.

"i know where hyunjin lives." he panted. ryujin pulled him into the car and started driving without even buckling up.

"address please?" she said. felix turned the gps on his phone and put it on the dashboard. they drove in silence before felix asked:

"why do you deal herbs?" ryujin laughed loudly, nearly crashing the car. felix scratched his neck in embarrassment and looked out the window.

"cause i'm broke, duh. money is money, drugs make good money. are you gonna snitch on me?" she asked, glancing at him.

"no. unless you don't tell me why you were so pissed at me for not knowing where hyunjin was." felix murmured.

"he owes me two months worth of rent. i'm on the verge of being evicted and you're an easy target. so i took it out on you." ryujin shrugged. felix just nodded awkwardly, now feeling bad. "you didn't deserve it but the whole day i just wanted to curb stomp someone, i went easy on you."

"was that an apology?"

"i can crash this car and we both die, lixue. take it or leave it." she said bluntly. felix swallowed and accepted her wackass apology, she is a drug addict and alcoholic after all, he's playing it safe.

they finally arrived at hyunjin's house and saw no cars in the driveway. ryujin parked the car and looked at felix who has fond memories of his house.

"his parents shouldn't be home." he said as they approached the front door. ryujin rang the bell and heard footsteps. hyunjin opened the door and was immediately attacked by ryujin.

"give me my fucking money you cunt!" she yelled, dragging him by the ear. felix ran after her, trying to hold her back. "let go felix. this little bitch wanted to go m i a like he's a scooby doo character."

"i have your money just let me go!" he yelled.

"take me to it." she growled. so hyunjin, felix and ryujin walked up the stairs and entered his parents room. he opened a safe and took out two envelopes.

"there. now leave." he grunted. ryujin looked at felix then hyunjin who was avoiding eye contact. she pointed to felix but hyunjin bit his lip nervously.

"you really are a little bitch. i'm off, good luck with this idiot lixue." she scoffed. felix looked at hyunjin again and coughed awkwardly.

"you should leave too." hyunjin suggested, heading for the door. felix couldn't take it anymore and broke down crying. he was balled up, screaming into the floor. hyunjin had made his life a living hell somehow by not being involved in it.

hyunjin just stood there, genuinely terrified. he's never heard such painful cries and he's certainly never seen a mental breakdown. he walked over to felix and sat him on the bed.

"you said you wanted to be with me forever." felix sobbed into his hands. hyunjin tried to hug him but was quickly rejected by the younger. "it doesn't matter, i hate you! i never cared about you, i've always hated you! you're the meanest, most selfish asshole i've ever met!" he rambled.

hyunjin just took it all in. he was hurt, yes, but it was what her deserved. felix finally calmed down a bit and hugged his knees.

"i'm sorry felix, i really am! i know i can do better and i just wanted to protect you." hyunjin said, rubbing his back.

"how about you start with being my boyfriend? so that i'm off the market." felix scoffed as he stood up. hyunjin followed him closely but felix simply ignored him.

"will you be my boyfriend? i'll be a million times better than you and protect you and-" felix just started laughing and opened the front door.

"you're a fucking pussy, hwang hyunjin." felix whispered before slamming the door.

a/n: what now...