3: rice

"home style..." felix kept saying, walking to the room with jisung this time. yes. walking. "i'm still really sorry for leaving you." felix pouted. he'd been apologising all morning.

"i said it's fine when i kicked your ass in overwatch." jisung chuckled. felix rolled his eyes before they were stopped by chaewon and yuri.

"hey guys! what's up?" felix asked. yuri pushed chaewon forward, earning a glare from her.

"what's hyunjin oppa's favourite food?" she asked. felix shrugged and started to leave. "wait! can you give him this?" chaewon snatched a container of fried rice from yuri and handed it to felix. he smacked his lips in annoyance and nodded.

"what kind is it?" felix asked, visibly angry.

"traditional. i heard he loves it." chaewon answered. felix devilishly smirked as he chuckled. "what did you get?" she asked felix.

"just homestyle. hyunjin hates it." felix lied. like a little too well.

"wait but-" felix slapped his hand over jisung's mouth and smiled at the two girls. "have a nice day!" felix said, going into the classroom with jisung.

"are you sure it wasn't basil?" yuri asked. chaewon shrugged and they walked off.

in the classroom, felix walked over to hyunjin and placed down the rice. he took out the restaurant's wooden chopsticks and handed them to him.

"no. i want the ryan ones." hyunjin said, with a small blush. felix smiled to himself and took it from his bag's side pocket.

"hyunjin, only small children use that shit." chan said. hyunjin threw the wooden chopsticks at him, nearly popping his eyeball out by centimetres.

"why are there two?" hyunjin asked felix.

"oh! chaewon and yuri bought you traditional but i got you homestyle." felix explained. hyunjin nodded and took the traditional. he looked at it before throwing it at the wall, shocking felix.

"fucking hell. light this." hyunjin said, handing felix the lighter and cigarette. he opened his mouth, having felix place it on his lip. felix turned on the lighter and smiled at the flame burning the paper.

they're getting so close. why can't i be like that for minho? jisung wondered. he watched hyunjin hold felix's hand while lighting it up and hyunjin slightly blush. did i just see hyunjin BLUSH??? hope felix saw. jisung gasped.

"out." hyunjin said, handing felix the cigarette butt. he put it on the ground and did what he did yesterday, stomped all over it.

he watched hyunjin pull felix onto the table with him and how close they were. ugh so cute. soon my bestie will have a man! i'm next. jisung smiled.

hyunjin kept whispering things to felix, making him giggle which drove hyunjin crazy. but it was mostly felix rubbing his ass against hyunjin's dick, which jisung had to watch. he knew hyunjin wouldn't listen so he just stood there.

"felix, we have to go to the library! to get help on our work!" jisung yelled. felix stopped giggling and looked at the stupid smirk on jisung's face. he rolled his eyes at the older and looked back at hyunjin.

"oh yeah! i'll see you tomorrow. and what's your favourite food?" felix asked.

"sushi." hyunjin answered. felix nodded and tried to get down but was restricted by hyunjin hugging him. "you don't have to go. i can help you after school." hyunjin whispered. it tickled his skin but he just felt terrible for jisung. mostly embarrassed tho.

"n-not today, hyunjin. jisung n-needs me." felix stuttered as hyunjin blew on his neck. "y-you can help tomorrow."

"alright." hyunjin said, pushing felix off the table. jisung gasped as felix crashed on the ground and got up to hug hyunjin. "no. i don't like hugs." he said, pushing felix softer this time. i cant hug you now felix. that's embarrassing. hyunjin sighed before going on his phone.

"oh. well i'll see you tomorrow!" felix said, getting no response. he went to jisung with a pout and stayed quiet.

"he's just a cold person, he'll warm up to you." jisung said with a small smile. felix nodded and looked back at the classroom. better be now.

a/n: is there a ship yall wanna see? (yes u can include felix and hyunjin)