23: whoopsie

felix sighed at his ice cream, feeling nayeon stare at him. they stopped walking away from the convenience store and sat on the curb.

"noona-"

"i know about hyunjin." nayeon immediately said, cutting him off. "it's been two days and you two are obsessed with each other, it's gross." she gagged. felix blushed, biting the ice cream.

"yeah." he giggled.

"look, i get that you love the asshole, just know that i really hate him and may never forgive him. he isn't that good of a guy also, he doesn't have any redeeming qualities other than being attractive?"

"he's good at math." felix murmured, throwing pebbles into the street. nayeon shrugged and ate her ice cream. "please, don't kill him when he comes over tonight."

"he's WHAT?!" nayeon screamed, dropping the ice cream while standing. felix looked back down, scared to see her flaming eyes. "he's gonna be in our house?! does eomma know? she's gonna destroy him! oh lixue, you've set him up!"

"i have?! i didn't even tell her!"

"the second he walks into our house, eomma is gonna scan him down and see every single thing about him. make sure he dresses NICELY for their standards." nayeon said, gripping the collar of felix's uniform.

"it's not like he's meeting them! eomma and appa have a work dinner. he'll come once they leave." felix grumbled, pushing her hands off. "you act like he's insane and deranged."

"he's a manipulative drug addict. what else is he?" nayeon scoffed.

"still, they won't be home." felix murmured. nayeon shrugged and sat back down. felix was overwhelmed now. would they hate him? no, they're not home. "this is your fault anyways, you gave him our address."

"that was before i knew he was a lunatic!" nayeon yelled. felix scoffed as he drew circles on his knee. "you're so stupid, lix. he's a useless piece of shit that doesn't love you. he probably can't even recognize you half the time since he's high out of his mind!"

"that's not how being high works!" felix murmured. nayeon looked him dead cold in the eyes and squinted. "i've never been high, if you're gonna ask."

"don't fucking lie to me." she scoffed, walking off.

***

"your stinky boyfriend is coming? so no games tonight?" yeojin asked, clutching her stuffed frog. felix nodded as he brushed his hair. "so what do i do then?"

"leave maybe." he snickered before closing his door. yeojin sighed and trudged back to her room.

hyunjin did make felix insane. sure, he's still going though puberty and is just an all around gullible idiot, but hyunjin is like crack cocaine.

felix opened his door and watched his parents getting ready to leave for the night. he made eye contact with his mom and cursed under his breath. she called him over to them and hugged him tightly.

"lixue! we'll be back by 12 most likely. take good care of yeojin, nayeon is going to hangout with her friends later on." she rambled. felix nodded and looked back at nayeon.

"ok, eomma." he mumbled, pulling away from her. she nodded and opened the door to leave. "bye guys. stay safe!" he smiled, slamming the door after they had left.

"i'll leave once hyunjin shows." nayeon scoffed, sitting on the couch. felix nodded, sitting across from her. they had a stare down before there was a knock at the door.

they raced to the door, both of them opening the door to see hyunjin. felix jumped into his arms while nayeon rolled her eyes at them kissing.

"alright! i'm laying down some rules. no drinking, no smoking, no drugs, make sure yeojin doesn't escape again, and no sex." nayeon listed. hyunjin nodded, saluting her sarcastically. "i'm serious, hyunjin! and you need to be out by 11:30."

"fine! now go to your fun time." felix whined, pushing her out. "yeojin will be asleep by 9:30 on our watch." felix promised. nayeon nodded and closed the door.

they watched her walk down the street into the sunset, waiting for her to get a decent distance away from the house.

"you wanna have sex?"

a/n: guess what's coming next😇