Chapter 12: Welcome to Beacon

"Oh.....My......Oum." Coco sat down across from Acnologia and Glynda who were both sitting at Glynda's desk grading papers that piled up from Acnologia's absence in the classroom over the past week. "You....you both.....when did this happen?!" She asked as she threw up her hands,"And why wasn't I told about this first?! Miss G, where's the trust? The juicy gossip, the advice I could have given? J-just forgotten. W-why?"

It had been less than a day, it now being the Friday before the weekend, since the two Professors had returned to Beacon, hand in hand with the revelation of their relationship. Everyone, especially Yang and the other girls who loved to 'Ship' people together as Acnologia learned, were especially happy for the two. Even Ozpin was pleased with the outcome of Acnologia's draconian season. Coco was to but at the same time......she was quite unhappy that she wasn't included in the evolution of the relationship, something that confused Acnologia to no end.

"Coco, mine and Acnologia's new relationship is very....complicated and it started very spontaneously. Yes, we had feeling for each other before this began but.....It is difficult to explain." Glynda told her as she gestured between her and her new mate. "B-but that's not fair! I've been pushing this ship since I saw you two together!" Coco complained as she stood up.

Acnologia leaned back in his chair,"I am confused, why exactly are you angry me and Glynda are.....what did you call it?" Glynda looked up with a half smile,"Dating." The dragon slayer nodded,"Yes that, why are you angry that we are....dating. Hm, I like how that sounds." He finished with a smile directed at his mate who smiled back.

"I'm not angry that you two are together, your freakin' adorable together! Just look at those smiles! I am angry that I was not apart of the reason you two hooked up!" The fashion manic said as she paced in front of them. "Seriously, Acnologia vanished from class for a week, You got kidnapped in a mission, Acnologia went after you because I told him, you were absolutely terrifying when you smashed through your door by the way, and then you both came back with these smiles on your faces that said 'Guess what, were a couple now.' I....NEED.....DETAILS."

Glynda laughed to herself as Acnologia chuckled,"I'll explain it all to you a little later Coco, now run along back to the rest of your team. We have a lot to catch back up on now that we are both back in the classroom." Coco's sunglasses slid to the bridge of her nose as one of her eyes twitched,"I will get answers. I swear it." She said before stomping out of the room. "I know that when I went mostly dragon during last week, and I was terrifying. But she was honestly much scary than me."

"That's Coco Adel for you. She has your best interests at heart and she loves to push those interests as far as possible." Glynda said as she scribbled a grade down on one of the papers. "Shall we postpone the rest of these grades for this afternoon? Our next class should be coming in soon." The dragon slayer said as he balanced his pen on the tip of his finger. "That would be a good idea, my hand is starting to cramp up from all this writing." The blonde haired Professor agreed as she rubbed her dominant hand.

Acnologia tossed his pen on the desk as he stood up,"We can't have that now can we?" He said as he took her hand, a subtle golden glow coming over their joined hands. "Really? Healing magic for a cramp? It would have passed." Glynda chuckled as Acnologia quickly healed her hand,"And why would I let it last if I could fix it right now?" The mage asked placing a kiss on her hand after the magic glow vanished.

"UUUUHHHHH are we interrupting?" A voice called from the door. The two teacher looked back to see Jaune and the rest of his team standing at the door frame. Pyrrha and Ren were looking away from the show of affection with light blushes and Nora was pulling on Ren's sleeve,"See I told you they had something going on!"

Glynda stood from her seat with Acnologia standing beside her,"No you weren't interrupting anything. I was simple helping Glynda with a cramp is all." The mage explained as he helped his hand in a gesture to it. "Oh....right. Sorry its just, it is still a little unexpected to see you two in such a close relationship and all. Not that its bad or anything I-" Pyrrha put her hand on Jaune's shoulder, a signal to just stop. "Its understandable Mr. Arc. Its still quite new for us to be so open with ourselves." The blonde teacher said. "But, enough about us. Today's class will be hosted outside, so go ahead and head towards the forest that you all took your Entrance Exam at."