Chapter 7: My Story

The school had finally settles down after another couple of days. Hundreds, maybe even a couple thousand, from all over Remnant had come to stay at Beacon until their debut at the Vytal Tournament. And that meant that Acnologia would have to deal with all the new faces that would spring up in his classroom.

In fact thats where he was were he was heading, his classroom. "Come on were going to be late!" Acnologia turned his head back down the hallway to find a group of students running as fast as they could down the hallway, trying to get to their class. He moved to the side as they came flying by, but he never stopped walking. He watched them run and run and run before he let out a breath of air,"This is going to test my patience." He told himself pinching the bridge of his nose.

Acnologia continued to walk until he made it to his classroom, which was now filled to the brim with students. He looked to his scroll which gave him a time of 8:47 a.m. 'I'll have to show up early now so that Glynda won't be alone with so many students.' Acnologia thought to himself before walking into the classroom.

His ear twitched as he began to hear whispers,"Who is that guy?" Were most of the questions asked. A few were,"What is he wearing?" The fashion novices of the schools most likely. Probably fans of Coco. There were others but he drowned them out as he walked to the center of the classroom. He looked around to find that Glynda was not where to be seen. He looked back to his scroll to see if he missed a message from his fellow teacher, to which he hadn't. His ear twitched again as the sound of clicking heels filled them and he looked at the door to find Glynda walking through, later than him.

She walked over to him,"Seems I'm the late one today." Acnologia waved her words off,"Its not nine yet. Your not late." His eyes trailed over the mass of students in front of him. So many new faces mixed in with the old and this was just the first year class.

"Alright then," Glynda spoke up, silencing the mass. "Lets get started. I see a few familiar faces from last years tournament, but for those who don't know me, I am professor Glynda Goodwitch. This man standing to my right here is Professor Acnologia. We will be your combat teachers until the Vytal Tournament. I ask that you show us will the same respect that you show your teachers at your home Academy." She turned to Acnologia,"Do you have anything you would like to tell them?" Acnologia took a step forward,"Just a few words."

"As you have been told, I am Professor Acnologia. During your stay here at Beacon I expect to see each and everyone of you try your best. That being said there will be times where you will see your current classmates act like new born babies, regardless of their skill." A small bit of chuckles erupted from his words which sounded strange coming from him. "When that happens I do not want to hear a word said to them in negativity over it. I will not tolerate disrespect among your fellow classmates, and neither will Professor Goodwitch. The only reason that anyone in here will ever appear unskilled....is because they will be fighting me."

Everyone's eyes widen an assortment of confused words came across Acnologia's ears. "You heard me correctly. At some point, each team in this room will fight me at least once. It will be a four on one. You vs me. I do not expect anyone to hold back, nor do I expect you to get angry if you are beaten. It may seem strange to fight your teacher, but I can assure you that you will not receive any significant damage. Every fight you have with me will improve your ability as a fighter and a team, of that I assure you. Miss Goodwitch?" Acnologia handed the control of the room back to Glynda. "Well put Professor. With introductions and statements out of the way, do we have any questions?"

A hand shot up from the crowd, a girl with dark green hair. "Just curious, has a team ever beaten you here?" She asked Acnologia. He looked to the girl,"Whats your name?"

She hesitantly dropped her hand a little,"Oh, uh, Its Emerald." Acnologia nodded, committing the name and face to memory. "And where are you from?" The girl looked confused again,"I'm from Haven."