Chapter 2: Bandages and Bullies

Acnologia sat in the flying machine, near the front right by the pilots seat. He smelled no magic coming from it, but electricity coursed through the machines structure. His musings were disturbed by his own stomach churning and trying to eject itself from his body. "I...hate....vehicles..." He spoke aloud.

That sickness clouded the dragon slayers mind so he didn't see or hear the red cloaked girl come up in front of him,"Here." She said, holding out a box with a red cross on the front of it. Acnologia managed to look up at her and the box before looming up at her, not moving to take the box. "Its a first aid kit. Your hurt so I figured that there might be something in here for you to use." The dragon slayer was going to decline, but his stomach churned once more causing his ribs to ache once more.

Acnologia slowly grabbed the box from the girl,"Hm." She said nothing but sat down across from him. Acnologia sat the box down in his lap and opened it. Bandages, ointments, and other medical materials lined the inside of the box. He looked through them, but found nothing for his ribs and the rest of the his injuries were minor. He mainly just needed rest so he could recuperate and regained some of his magic power.....And get off this ship. Acnologia shut the box and placed it to his side,"The supplies inside aren't made for broken ribs...or, uhg,....my motion sickness. Hm, but I thank you for the helpful attempt."

The girl smiled at his response. "My name is Ruby by the way. And I'm..uh...sorry about shooting you earlier."

"Do not apologize girl. Your enemy won't and neither will I." Acnologia told her. She gave him a strange look,"Oh, O..k. Anyways, what's your name?"

The dragon slayer remained quiet for a while. Ruby stopped smiling,"You don't have to tell me, that's alright. I can tell you who everyone is!" Her smile returned. "The blonde one is my sister Yang, she's of immature." She whispered the last part,"The girl with the bow is Blake, she's kind of like you. All silent and more of a loner. The girl with white hair is Weiss, she can kind of be a meanie some times but she's kind of nice. Sometimes."

Acnologia looked up at the people she described, but said nothing and looked back to the floor while his stomach flipped inward on itself. Ruby kept her smile but didn't say anything else. But eventually she did,"I can see that you want to be alone, sorry about that."

She went to scoot away but a word from the dragon slayer stopped her,"Acnologia."

"Huh? Acnologia?" The slayer sighed,"My name girl. Its Acnologia." Ruby smiled wider.

"Thats a...unique name." The one called Yang told Acnologia. "I have long since forgotten my old name. Acnologia is the only one I can remember." The mage leaned back and tried to use their company to distract himself from his sickness. They were at least useful for that.

"Oh. Sorry." Yang told him,"It is the name I have chosen, do not apologize for it." He told her. "Oh, alright then." Acnologia's gaze fluttered as the ship twisted slightly in a turn and his stomach churned again. This continued until the girl named Blake came up on his right,"You said you were a faunus, what kind of faunus are you?"

"Dragon." Blake's head tilted in confusion,"Dragon, I've never met or even heard of Dragon Faunus before."

"You doubt my word, not surprising." He sighed before moving his arm out, showing the light blue markings running up his arm and under his cloak. "Notice something about these draconian markings?"

"Their....tattoos?" She asked not really noticing anything special about them. "Their not simple...tattoos. They are comprised of scales, dragon scales."

Blake eyes widen as he twisted his arm and the sun shined on them reveling the thin lines running all along the markings. "Oh wow." She reached out, slowly to touch them. Acnologia offered no change and allowed her to touch his scaled markings. He did his best to hold still as he forced something that started to come up his float to go back down.