For you to Know

Pre-Warning

So to get some things out of the way, let me explain some magical things to you my friends. But I should mention that I love me some redemtion/bad guy turned good guy transition. If you don't like that for this character, you won't like this story......at all, your welcome to try but if you like Acnologia to stay the bad guy you will need to go to someone elses story because he will not be the bad guy in this story. Now on to the stuff you need to know.

-One: This version of Acnologia was affected by Natsu's last words to him, leaving him a changed from his source material counterpart who would be dead and this wouldn't be possible. Acnologia is more willing to make connections with people to satisfy his desire to grow stronger. Similiar to Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z during the Cell and Majin Buu Arc's and the begining of Dragon Ball Super and the Beerus arc, gaining connections to grow stronger and being affected by those connections.

-Two: I believe that Dust and Ethernano can be considered the same thing, at least in the eyes of Acnologia and that way he can devore it like Magic.

-Three: This is a fanfiction and I am not paid to write this, if I was this would be manga or television show and I'd be rich. But its not so please respect that it will be different than some of the source material in certain regards, like how Acnologia becomes a good person.

-Four: I have make up attacks for Acnologia's dragon slayer magic since we never really got many if any of their names except for his Eternal Flare spell, but that seemed more like a mass destruction spell and not a dragon slayer magic spell like the Dragon SLayer Secret Arts.

-Five: I believe that in Remnant, Acnologia would be viewed as a Faunus. I believe his draconian markings that run all over his body would be composed of dragon scales, similar to the way Sting and Rouge's bodies grow similar markings on their bodies when they go into their respected Dragon Drives. It is not stated that his markings are made from dragon scales in the manga or anime, but I thought it would be a nice way of explaining why he has those markings.

-Six: I adore the Acnologia/Anna shipping train. It is amazing and wholesome.....in fanfictions of course.

Thats all I have to say, please respect that. I am open to critiques on my writing or story telling, and please tell me if you have a critique, but if your critique is "I hate this story" "Acnologia would never act like this" "Acnologia would have killed them all" those aren't critiques, their the opposite of what I want this story to be and they won't help me improve the story. If you want rant at me for the way I rendition this work, message me privately, don't comment and ruin someone elses experience. They might enjoy this work. If you do dislike this work as such and do want to message me, please do. I find it keeps me humble.

If you like the redemption/bad to good transition, please go and check out one of my other works Goku Black's Revelations (Goku Black X RWBY)

Haha-I'm a sellout

-Spector45