Chapter 17: Sienna Khan

Acnologia sat calmly in Ghira's office with the Belladonna family and Sun standing near him, and Ilia Amitola sat bound to a chair. She occasionally struggled against her bonds, but even if she did managed to escape she wouldn't get far with Acnologia sitting across from her.

"Settle yourself girl, I have questions that I want answers to." The Dragon Slayer told her with a low growl in his voice,"We have questions." Ghira reaffirmed, not to pleased that his home was being spied on by the Organization he had led so many years ago.

"Your not going to get anything out of me, your best off just killing me." Ilia told them as she pushed herself as far forward as she could go in her seat. Acnologia stood up as she said that with a frown on his face,"Don't tempt me. Your little club hurt, maimed, and killed several of my friends and students."

While Blake's ears bent down, in both shame and guilt that she didn't do more that day and that she didn't stay with her team, Ilia just scoffed. "Do your worst. I'm not afraid of you."

The Dragon Slayer calmly walked over and bent down to get face to face with her as his markings and eyes glowed a deep blue with power,"Trust me.....you should be." With little warning, he raised his hand and a magic circle appeared between his hand and Ilia's face.

In a small, dim, flash of light Ilia's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell still. "There. She will be asleep for a few hours. I'm going to go and round up the other knowledgeable White Fang on the island. Keep an eye on her until I get back. I recommend leaving her alone while she's like this, you won't be able to wake her up. Not that you would want to." Acnologia said as he stood back up and started walking towards the door.

"Do you know where the Albain Brothers are? I can give you the location of their home." Ghira asked the Mage without taking his eyes off Ilia,"While I appreciate the assistance, it is foolish to assume they don't have another place to hide at. Which they do, it wasn't hard to find." Acnologia explained, halting in his gait to do so before continuing out the door, this time without interruption.

Once he left, the group settled into a few seats scattered about Ghira's office. Except for the Chieftain himself, who slowly paced back and forth across the floor. "I can't believe they've been spying on us this entire time. I've been played for the fool I am." He said aloud, honestly embarrassed and angry at his own lack of information.

"Honey, they was no way for any of us to know." Kali told her husband, trying to relieve him of his anger and embarrassment. "Yeah, they're good at hiding things. If they weren't, then the police would have found them a long time ago." Sun told him.

Ghira just looked at him, silent for a short moment. "I still don't like you."

-In the center of Menagerie-

Acnologia sat silently, crouched on the side of one of the many buildings littering the small Island. He was waiting for Menagerie's Chapter of the White Fang to show their faces, all thanks to a little message he sent them from Ilia's Scroll. 'I figured that a member of the White Fang would have a more complicated password.'

Lucky for him, he didn't have to wait long as he saw several White Fang show up getting into different ambush positions. There was even one that appeared to have Dragon wings...or maybe they were bat wings. Not that it mattered to Acnologia, they were all going to be dealt with quite soon.

"Show time." Acnologia spoke to himself as he waved his hand. With a little bit of Magic, Acnologia casted an illusion of Ilia and Blake running towards the ambushed spot. After a moment, the White Fang planning to ambushing her seemed to get ready to spring their ambushed so it definitely was working.

The Dragon Slayer grinned to himself as the group waited for "Ilia" to get out of the way and then threw a net over "Blake". However, the net simply passed right through the illusion as those White Fang jumped down to ensure the capture of "Blake".