Chapter 15: After

High above the burning Beacon Academy, The Black Dragon of the Apocalypse slammed into the Wyvern Grimm that threatened his school. Acnologia and the Titan sized Grimm slammed into each other causing bursts of wind to shoot out around them and through the school below.

Though they may have been butting heads, Acnologia had a clear advantage as he was pushing the Grimm back. It helped that he was notably larger than the beast, not by a large amount but enough for a normal person to see.

Acnologia reeled his body back and then slammed into the Grimm again, using his clawed hand to latch onto its shoulder joint and throw his scaled head into its own. The Grimm squealed in pain before it tried to use its tail to attack the Black Dragon holding it.

Before it could, however, Acnologia's own speared tail deflected the attack and he twisted his mass and started to propel himself and the Grimm down to the ground with him aimed to land on it.

The two hit the ground, causing a massive shockwave that sent dust flying up over even the highest peaks of the Academy and squashing several Grimm that were scattered below. Acnologia pushed his claws deeper into the Grimm's chest, drawing blood as the Wyvern's other limbs flailed around to try and get the Black Dragon off of it.

"Flail all you like beast, you are to weak to flee from me." Acnologia growled out, rumbling the ground below. However, much to the Dragon King's surprise, the Grimm opened up its mouth as a orange glow started to rise from the back of its throat. The Black Dragon's beady white eyes seemly widen as he immediately used his mighty wings to propel himself away from the Wyvern as a stream of fire erupted from is gullet.

As soon as Acnologia took flight, the Wyvern got to its feet and continued to follow the Black Dragon as he flew through the air. Its fire cut through the peaks of the Academy's highest buildings as Acnologia flew around and twisted his body while breathing in, without channeling his magic for a true Roar.

With an expulsion of air from his lungs, Acnologia pushed the beast's fire away from himself and the other buildings. The Wyvern quickly quit its flaming assault and took to the sky, letting loose a screech as it did. Acnologia only roared back as he dived straight into the Wyvern with his sharp fangs wide open to take a bite out of the Grimm's neck.

Meanwhile, from Vale, Emerald and Mercury continued to retreat away per the plan they had set. Well, until the ground began to shake and the sound of thundering roars rolled across Vale. So when they turned back and saw a massive Black Dragon that was overpowering the Wyvern Grimm, something that they were assured would be the overkill in the victory, they immediately got afraid.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Mercury shouted as he pointed at it,"She didn't tell us that Ozpin had a damn Dragon!"

"Obviously she didn't know! Think Mercury, if she did we would have more Grimm that size!" Emerald shouted back at Mercury,"What are we supposed to do if they have something like that on their team?! Hell that have that and those freak teachers that took on half of the White Fang and the Grimm and came out on top!"

Emerald looked back up at Beacon to see the Black Dragon clamp his teeth down into the Wyvern's neck and push his claws into the Grimm's wing as they both went crashing through one of the Schools evacuated facilities. Its markings looking all to familiar to her. "A freakin....Dra...gon...Oh my Oum."

"What? What else could there possible be?!" Mercury asked as he turned around and threw up his hands, as if their mission had gone down the drain. "That 'freak teacher' you fought back at the beginning of the year, what did he call himself?" Emerald asked her partner.

"Huh? He called himself a Dra....Holy shit." Mercury said, ironically repeating a certain alcoholic and a certain Monkey Faunus.

"THAT THING IS OUR COMBAT PROFESSOR?!" Sun asked as he used his staff to knock away a Beowulf. Per Glynda's instruction, the group split up to both protect the main evac zone and chase Cinder down. Qrow and Ironwood took most of the group to protect the Evac Zone.