Chapter 11: Feelings

-In a Warehouse in Vale-

"YOU IDIOT!" A loud bang followed the even louder yell of Cinder as she banged her hands onto the table where Roman Torchwick sat. "You were supposed to get caught after the breach! Why did you run?!"

"Its not my fault that the Acnologia guy showed up! There's no way that I was letting him catch me, did you see what he did to those Grimm? He'd turn me into swiss cheese!" Roman yelled back at the half maiden with anger in his eyes,"With that many people around, all you would have had to do was surrender but instead you've ruined out plans!" Roman shook his head while he made a clicking noise with his tounge,"And I have a plan to correct that."

"You have a plan? Heh, alright lets here this piece of work." Cinder said as she crossed her arms. "You came to me because I am the best, there is a reason for that. With that Atlas General's forces on the look out for me, all I have to do is poke my head out and boom they can track me down to where ever I choose."

"That doesn't change the fact that you messed up Roman." Cinder said as she failed to admit that is wasn't a terrible plan. "Ah, Ah, Ah. I'm nto finished. I learned a little something about this Acnologia fellow. See he teaches combat class with this Glynda Goowitch lady."

"I know, we've been in that class." Cinder told him with a roll of her eyes,"Maybe, but did you know that the first person they send out on special missions is her? Remember she came after us back before the school year started." Cinder's head twisted slightly with interest,"Where are you going with this?"

"If I 'Slip Up' and get seen, they'll send the Headmistress of Beacon after me. With a little bit of finess, we can get the lady for a few days before they can find us and bida boda boom....we have a Beacon Professor to torture some information out of." Roman said as he spun his cane around. Cinder's face tugged into a slight smile,"I don't give you enough credit Roman, that is truly brilliant. Proceed with your little plan, but make sure that you get captured this time. We have enough information but more could never hurt."

Roman bowed slightly as Cinder left the building,"As you wish-" She shut the door before he could finish his sentence,"-you ass."

-Later that week-

After the few days off from classes after the breach in Vale, classes started full force since the Vytal tournament was coming in the short few months ahead. That was especially true for Acnologia, who was getting requests left and right from teams to get personal training. The dragon slayer refused of course, only giving tips in class.

The only after class thing Acnologia would particpiate with students in was the hour and half of meditation that he and Cardin would do in the afternoon, which had picked up people from different year students all of whom needed help focusing.

It was almost seventy people strong now, basicly an after hours club.

However, something was begining to feel off. Acnologia walked into his first class, wobbily and holding his head in his hand. His headache went from mildly annoying to a full on crippling migraine, one that throbbed with every smell, sound, and sight. Glynda of course saw it obviously as he walked in before the first students arrived,"Acnologia, are you alright?"

The dragon slayer growled under his breath,"I'm fine." Glynda raised an eyebrow before she pushed a paper weight off her desk and let it make a rather loud crash on the ground since the class was completely silent. Acnologia groaned out in pain when his highly tuned ears caught the richocheting noise. "You have a migraine don't you?" She asked as she picked up the weight.

"A little pain in the head is no reason to not teach. I am still capable." Acnologia told her as he leaned against his desk. "Yes, but I do not want you over expending yourself. That will make your illness worse." Glynda told him as she put her hand on his forehead,"You have a fever to, you need to go get seen by one of our doctors."