Pt 14

Tiana:ykw maybe you can take your anger out on me.
Kobe:are you sure?
Tiana:Kobe id- then Kobe get up and grab your neck(not chocking you) and start kissing you.
Kobe:you ready?
Tiana:yes.
⚠️SMUTZ⚠️
Then Kobe take your pants off leaving you in your bra and panties. Then Kobe take your panties and bra off and start eating you out.
Tiana:mmm fuck daddy
Kobe:you like it?
Tiana:yes daddy. Then he stops and get on top of you and start kissing you and without tell.
Tiana:AW FUCK daddy!
Kobe:yeah I'm take all my anger out on you! Then he started to go faster.
Tiana:daddy slow down! 😭Then you put your hands on Kobe stomach.
Kobe:move yo fucking hands!😈
Tiana:but daddy 😩
Kobe:stfu and take dis dick!🍆(how tf I'm not uncomfortable😶?) then Kobe goes deeper and faster.
Tiana:ima a-about to c-cum!
Kobe:hold it for daddy.
Tiana:I can't!
Kobe:do it or you get a punishment. Then you cum anyways.
Kobe:what did I tell you?
Tiana:I'm srry I could hold it. Then Kobe gets up and get a box and take out some pink fluffy hand cuffs and a rope(bitch wtf he got a rope for🤔) then he cuff your hands to the bed frame and tie your legs open so you won't be able to close them.
Kobe:now if you moan cum all dat it's going to get worser understand?
Tiana:yes daddy. Then he blind fold you and take out a vibrator. Then he put the vibrator on you Clint and start fingering you.
Kobe:now will you listen to daddy?
Tiana:*nods yes*
Kobe:Use your words bbg!
Tiana:*moan* yes daddy. Oops srry 😬 then Kobe turns the vibrator higher.
Kobe:I told you not to moan. Then he put his "friend" inside of you. Then he go fast and see your legs shaking.
Kobe:you had enough?
Tiana:yes.
Kobe:yes what?
Tiana:yes daddy. Then Kobe go faster and you squirt. Then Kobe pull out and start making out while he untie and in cuff you.
Tiana:now did you get all your anger out?
Kobe:I sure did but I never seen you do that before.
Tiana:me neither. Then Kobe lay next to you out of breath.
Kobe:😂I think I broke your legs.
Tiana:😂that shii ain't funny! Then Kobe dap you up. You end up falling to sleep but Kobe was still h0rny so he went under the covers and start eatting you out.
Tiana:Kobe st- then he stick his tongue all in you.
Tiana:* moans* Kobe I'm done! Then Kobe stop and come back up and wipe his lips.
Kobe:srry I was still h0rny. Then Kobe lay on your chest(btw y'all don't have any clothes on)then y'all went back to sleep. Then next morning you and kobe wake up to music.
Tiana:who is that? Then you wrap a towel around you and go downstairs and see kiya cooking.
Kiya:oh gm sis!
Tiana:gm lil sis.
Kiya:why you got a towel on.
Tiana:stay in a child's place but anyways what you cooking?
Kiya:eggs bacon pancakes and smoothie bowls.
Tiana:ok well txt me once your done.
Kiya:ok. Then you go back upstairs.
Kobe:who was it?
Tiana:kiya she making breakfast. Then you give Kobe a kiss and kiya txt you that the food is done.
Tiana:welp let me go get our food. Then you go downstairs.
Kiya:here you go.
Tiana:thx and you can go in my mom room if you want. Then you come back upstairs and see Kobe putting on some grey sweat pants.
Tiana:I hate you but here go your food. Then Kobe get his food and sit down in the bed.
Kobe:so I'm thinking abt dropping out of college.
Tiana:I mean I was thinking the same but why?
Kobe:I mean we do online school and I don't see why go to campus.
Tiana:true. Then y'all keep talking while eatting. Once y'all got done you take you and Kobe stuff downstairs.
Tiana:this food was good.
Kiya:thx sis. Then y'all go upstairs and kiya go in your mom room watching tv.
Tiana:so I'm still stuck on how kiya get in the house.
Kobe:she got a key to the house.
Tiana:awe. Then you get in bed laying on your stomach while Kobe is on his side.
Kobe:so I wondering if you would like to have a kid?
Tiana:I mean yeah bu-
Kobe:ik it's going to be hard changing diapers and making bottles and all the crying.
Tiana:no I'm just not ready and ik how you is you lil h0rny freaky fuck😂.
Kobe:😂I mean you ain't lying. Then kiya come in the room.
Tiana:yes?
Kiya:I was wondering if my boy bsf can come over(btw Kobe know she has a boy bsf)
Kobe:sure but doing be yk your only 15
Kiya:ok. Then she leaves out.
Tiana:I'm bored.
Kobe:same I'm finna go to sleep.
Tiana:no can we play hide and seek(childish ass N E ways)
Kobe:ok you hiding.
Tiana:ok. Then Kobe started counting and you hid in a secret spot nobody ever seen.
Kobe:ready or not here I come. Then he check everywhere and still can't find you.
Kobe:ok come out. Then you come out but Kobe didn't see you so you scared him.
Kobe:petty. Then y'all kept playing until kiya and her boy bsf was yk.
Kobe:fuck it.
Tiana:yeah I'ma need some sound proof walls. Then y'all go in the room and watched tv and talked.
Kobe:😂wait wait wait this how you you be"yes daddy I will do anything for you"
Tiana:stop fucking with me this how you be"my name not Kobe it's daddy"😂
Kobe:😂oh wow! Then y'all go to sleep.
TBC...