Pt 35

(Congrats on 4.0 million aya!)
Once Kobe got upstairs with queen he stay otp with you and get in bed.
Tiana:I miss you daddy.
Kobe:girl you ok?
Tiana:yes I'm ok daddy.
Kobe:i miss you too.
Tiana:yk what I wanna do when I get out this bitch?
Kobe:what and I better not be nun nasty?
Tiana:I wanna get-
Kobe:Child what's wrong with you?
Tiana:nothing I just want to idgaf if I just got out the hospital I want to get-
Kobe:did you forget I got a baby in here?
Tiana:oops where king?
Kobe:with jiggy but I'm bout to go put her in her crib don't hang up. Then Kobe went to go put queen in her crib and came back in the room.
Tiana:but Fr I wanna get dic down.
Kobe:welp you going to have to figure that out your self you h0rny freaky fuck😂
Tiana:bitch shut tf up you be the main one touching and run all up on me😂 then kiya come in the room.
Kiya:*she say sleepy*hey buggy!
Kobe:hey bug! Look who I'm otp with. Then she looks.
Kiya:hey tt!
Tiana:hey yaya!
Kobe:what you want?
Kiya:I wanna cuddle with you🥺.
Tiana:awww she wanna cuddle with her brother🥺
Kobe:ok come on. Then kiya lay on his chest and watch tv.
Tiana: damn I wanna get out of this bitch Fr.
Kiya:I miss you tt🥺
Tiana:I miss you too mama but I gotta stay here🥺
Kobe:damn we all miss you.
Tiana:but when y'all left the hospital the doctor said i can't be drinking or smoking so yeah
Kobe:damn das sad
Tiana:yep and ik how jayda is her dumb ass going to be like girl you going to be good.And I need my hair and nails done I look like I just got dragged😂
Kiya:I have to get my hair nails and make up done.
Kobe:yep and Asian jayda and macei going with you.
Kiya:ok and I'm not wearing no dress it's a Jordan theme party.
Tiana:Jordan theme is a good choice I mean every body in the house got Jordan's.
Kiya:so the twins staying. Here or?
Tiana: I mean they can go to mike momma house or Mari momma house.
Kobe&kiya:mari's!
Tiana:ok. Welp I'm finna go to sleep ima talk to y'all tmrw.
Kobe&kiya:gm tt!
Tiana:gn babes! Then y'all hang and Kobe and kiya go to sleep.
(TIME SKIP TO A WEEK LATER)
TIANA POV:
It's finally time for me to get out this bitch! But Kobe text me yesterday and said he will come and get me at 3 and it's 1:55 rn and it's a Jordan theme party so me and Kobe going to the mall to get me and Kobe matching black and purple 12's and a black and purple Nike shirt with some black pants and I gotta get my nails feet and hair done and kiya party starts at 6 so we going to be out for a while but kiya doesn't know that I'm coming Kobe told her last night I won't be able to make it but surprise shawty! I am coming today! (SKIP TO 3 O CLOCK)
Kobe is finally coming to get me so I put on my clothes and then I walked to Kobe car.
Kobe:HEY BABY!
Tiana:HEY BUBS! Then we hugged and kissed each other then we was heading to the mall.
Once we got to the mall I decided to get kiya some pink purfume and bras underwear's leggings t-shirts all dat then went to build-a-bear and got her a bear then we went to find me and Kobe shoes shirt and pants and once we bought that stuff we left the mall and Kobe called Asian.
Kobe:where y'all at?
Asian:we at the hair salon she getting a wig so it's going to take a while.
Asian:who you in the car with? Then he face the camera torwards me.
Asian:hey sis!
Tiana:hey don't tell kiya I'm coming to her party.
Asian:ok. Then Kobe hang up and we go to the nail shop and this is what I got

 Then Kobe hang up and we go to the nail shop and this is what I got

And these are my feet

Then Asian called Kobe and said they otw to the nail shop so we hurry up and leave and go to the hair salon and I got this

Then we Asian called again and said they at the mall so me and Kobe went to go get something to eat. While we was in the car eatting chipotle we was talk and stuff and it was 5:20 then Asian called me.
Asian:ok so we at the house getting ready we got the music food games gift table all dat and von went to go get her cake jayda is doing her make up she already has her outfit on macei took the twins to yo tt house and now me Layla and macei gotta get ready.
Tiana:damn and hello😂
Asian:hey girl but von got a friend coming name durk and his girl India.
Tiana:ok.
Asian:ok. Then we hang up.
Tiana:I don't feel like putting on makeup.
Kobe:yk you look better without makeup?
Tiana:yeah but I mostly wear lashes and my skin is already clear enough to look like makeup.
Kobe:you can tell. Then we talk some more and after 45 minutes we leave and it's 6:05 rn so Kobe pull of and we head to the house. Once we get to the house we see cars pulling up Maybe like 5 or 4 cars then they go in the house. Then I ft von.
Von:hello?
Tiana:so at 7:30 I want you to say there's a surprise for kiya ok?
Von:yeah sis.
Tiana:where you at?
Von:I'm with my homie durk and his girl India.
Tiana:Aw ok.
TBC...