Pt 38

Then once they walked in kiya grabbed Kobe by his hair and dragged him outside to talk to him and jiggy helped me clean my self up. I really tried to stop crying but I couldn't and we which is me jiggy and the twins drove to the hospital bc I need stitches on my lip and eyebrow. Once I got my stitches we sat in the car I didn't want to go back to the house.
Jiggy:it's ok just tell me what happen.
Tiana:he broke my phone iPad tv laptop my vanity which is made out of glass the bathroom mirror and all dat bc he thought I was having sex with other men when I really be out making music with other rappers and stuff.
Jiggy:you need a ice pack?
Tiana:yes plz. Then jiggy went to get a ice pack and I got in the back seat with the twins and took them out the car seat and I held them and start crying and talking to them.
Tiana:yk mommy is hurt rn and I don't one of y'all to end up like me mommy wants y'all to be good and grow up and be in a good relationship with the right person and mommy loves yall and don't want y'all hurt. Then I kiss both of their forehead and jiggy came back. Then kiya ft me.
Tiana:yes?
Kiya:Kobe wants you to come back so he can apologize to you.
Tiana:no no no no I don't want to go back I don't want to see his face or here him.
Kobe:mamas I'm sorry I was just over reacting and I should of never hit you I have anger issues and I can't control them plz.
TBC..
Bitch this was short asf but I will be making a roommate pt2 soon