Pt 22

(Bro I be choosing some real weird music)
Mike:ok so on the 9 th you and Tiana can have the day to y'all self then the 10 y'all throw a party.
Kobe:but she can't drink or smoke.
Mari:why?
Bryce:what happened?
Mike:well as you see...
Kobe:the day before yesterday she was coming back from the hospital Bc she got shot in her left arm and her chest.
Mari:who shot my my cousin?!
Mike&kobe:Derek!
Bryce:yeah ima gone head and log out.
Mari:ight ppl ima talk to y'all later.
Kobe:ok. Then they hang up and you wake up and see Kobe walking in the room.
Tiana:hey koko!
Kobe:hey baby!
Tiana:come here. Then he come next to you and you hug him and he give you a kiss.
Kobe:so do you want to talk abt the blood and broken mirror?
Tiana:so um when I was little like at the age 10 I use to have anger issues and they would build up where at the point I would sit on the floor looking at the floor and don't talk to nobody and I would purposely rub my arm on the wooden floor til at the point I start bleeding and that mirror yeah that we ain't going to get started on that.
Kobe:oh now ik why you wasn't talking to me when I came in here last night.
Tiana:abt that I go death for like 2 hours.
Kobe:oh so that's why you didn't hear me talking to you.
Tiana:hey Alexa play kacey talk by nba youngboy.

Kobe:new coupe uh take off cause ik these nigga ain't gon her nothing.
Tiana:new suite yeah big boss I'm knowing I'm ain't hearing that a your nigga sayin that.
Kobe:hey Alexa play finer things by polo g

Tiana;yeah ik we posted up from Sunday to Saturday night. Started hanging with them members then you blew a few pipes.
Kobe:and you gon do the dash when you see them blue lights. A lot of ppl dying and it's a chance that you might. Then Kobe gets up and turn the speaker down a little.
Tiana:mane wyd?
Kobe:turning it down. Then he gives you a kiss and you kiss back and y'all end up making out.
Tiana:😂ok I'm done.
Kobe:are you rlly?
Tiana:yes bae I'm done but our birthday coming up!
Kobe:I already got plans so on the 9 th which is your birthday me and you can have the day to our selfs nobody else then on the 10 we can throw a party but you can't do that drinking and smoking until you heal up all the way.
Tiana:I mean that's what I was thinking but I don't even feel sick nomo and before I left the hospital the doctor said if I keep throwing up everyday I have to come back but I haven't been throwing up.
Kobe:good so I guess you can get Litty now!
Tiana:well I'm abt to go shower and I going to get food after.
Kobe:so no invite?
Tiana:no❤️
Kobe:pwess?
Tiana:ok come on. Then y'all get in the shower together and you drop the soap so you bend over to get it but Kobe starts giving you back shots.
Tiana:fuuuck Kobe!
Kobe:you like that?
Tiana:yes. Then he stops and y'all wash up and get out then get dressed and left to go get some food.
Tiana:😂I fucking hate you Kobe.
Kobe:why you hate me?
Tiana:yk stop acting slow.
Kobe:oh yeah that I couldn't just get enough of you so I had to do what I had to do. Then you playfully hit his arm. Then y'all get some canes and go back home. Once y'all get home you get a call from kiya.
Tiana:hey sis-
Kiya:ok so me and Kylie are in Florida right.
Tiana:yeah.
Kiya:tell me why this fine ass light skin nigga just came up torwards me and ask for my number.
Tiana:oop I hope yk Kobe can hear y-
Kobe:did you take his number?
Kiya:yeah and he only 16.
Tiana:damn well is you and Kylie coming back for me and Kobe birthday?
Kiya:yeah.
Tiana:ok bye sis!
Kiya:bye ma. Then y'all hang up and see Kobe starring at you.
Tiana:you good?
Kobe:damn you just look so fine and sexy!
Tiana:you say that every time.
Kobe:bc you is fine and sexy with that curvy thicc ass.
Tiana:😂 Kobe shut up! Then mike call you while Kobe keep talking about how fine and sexy you is.
Tiana:hello?
Mike:hey t- what is wrong with Kobe?
Tiana:hey been doing this for the past minutes.
Kobe:ooo wee I can't wait for you to have my kids.
Mike:tf wrong with him talm bout I can't wait for you to have my kids?!
Tiana:he want me to have kids so bad. But Ima call you later.
Mike:ok. Then y'all hang up.
Kobe:I just wanna smash you so good you ain't going to never wanna find another man.
Tiana:KOOOBE!
Kobe:I'm Fr.
tbc...