Pt 18

(FRIDAY, JANUARY 1st)
4 days later it was time for you to come out the hospital.
Doc:ok Tiana you will be able to go home today but if you keep throwing up all the time tell anybody around you to call us.
Tiana:ok. Then mike ft you and tell you the he is outside then the doctor help you walk outside to the car.
Mike:awww I missed you!
Tiana:I miss you too Mikey! Then he drive home.
Mike:so Kobe is walking fine now but he has been crying for the past days and wear some of your clothes.
Tiana:😂this mane obsessed with me!
Mike:ikr? Then y'all get to the house and mike help you out the car and walk to the door and unlock it. Once he open the door nobody was downstairs and everybody was still sleep.
Mike:welp Kobe is sleep but nobody knows that you was coming home today.
Tiana:Fr?
Mike:yep. Well let's help you to your room. Then mike help you to the room. Kobe was in a deep sleep so he didn't know you was getting in bed and the door was closing. Then you went to sleep. 4 hours later Kobe wakes up and see you in bed sleep.
Kobe:Wait wait this is a dream! Then he slap himself(dumbass 😂)
Kobe:it's not a dream! Then he got up and start going crazy and ran out the room.
Kiya:bug you ok?
Kobe:go look in the room!
Kiya:ok? Then she go in there and see you sleep.
Kiya:Omg wait is this a dream?
Mike:nope it's not at all.
Kobe:wait how? Then you wake up and see everybody standing in the door way.
Tiana:was watching me sleep?
Kiya&kobe:AHHHH! Then they start running around the house.
Tiana:is they ok?
Mike:they just surprised. Then jayda and macei came to hug you.
Tiana:Oww shit!
Jayda:did we hurt you?
Tiana:no my left arm still hurt but hey my bitches!
Macei:hey bitch!
Jayda:wsg bitch! Then y'all hug and they let go and Kobe come back in the room and kissed all over your face.
Tiana:*laughing* Kobe stop!
Kobe:no I missed you! Then kiya came and hugged you and started crying.
Tiana:🥺awww yaya don't cry.
Kiya:I'm srry I missed you sooo much.
Tiana:it's ok I'm here. Then you hugged her back and Kobe sat on the side of you.
Mike:welp let's leave them three alone.
Tiana:wait where Cohen?
Mike:well while you where in the hospital...
Jayda:things didn't go every well...
Macei:so I'm he yk.
Tiana:stop your lying?
Kobe:no bby it's true. Then you started crying on Kobe chest.
Kobe:it's ok mamas.
Tiana:it's not ok Kobe he was like my own kid.
Mike:awww I see why y'all bond was so strong.
Jayda: it's just so sad to see Tiana cry😿.
Kobe:well let me and her have some alone time.
Everybody:ok. Then they leave and close the door.
Kobe:mamas it's ok.
Tiana:it's not ok its not ok Kobe Cohen was like my own child that would keep me comfortable and happy and smiling when I'm on my lowest times.
Kobe:I get it mamas it's ok now let's go get you in a warm bath and relax. Then Kobe run you some warm bath water with some bubbles. 4 minutes later Kobe tells you it's ready and help you get in.
Kobe:yk ily right?
Tiana:yes I do and ilyt bby.
Kobe:aww I can't wait til you have my kids.
Tiana:😂 yk you not going to last 9 months for some.
Kobe:true but I've learned to wait until you ready to have kids.
Tiana:thank you. Then y'all kept talking about having kids until you was ready to get out. Once you get out Kobe help you get dressed and lay down.
Tiana:thx bby boy.
Kobe:anything for my baby. Then Kobe get in bed and y'all just talked mock eachother then went to sleep.
TBC...
A/N:so I got two comments from jamariaharris and CamrynGutierrez While making this so I'm srry if you didn't get what you wanted.