Pt31

(I'm to lazy but act like I showed them they room)
Jayda:aaannd where is this house located at?
Tiana:Chicago I mean Chicago ain't bad as long as you don't hang out with the opps or bad ppl.
Kiya:how yk dat?
Tiana:first when I was little I had a uncle who lived in Chicago we would always go to the store to see his lil friends and next thing yk gun shot goes off i start running back to the house and boom.
Mike:damn Chicago rlly ain't that bad.
Tiana:I mean you can see more rappers out there I mean I'm related to one of them but we don't rlly talk.
Macei:so when do we move?
Tiana:in 3 weeks.
Jano:damn ima be so happy to move in Chicago!
Tiana:and Asian you macei mike Monty Layla ida  Kobe and jayda tickets to von show.
Mike:let's go- but why you ain't going?
Tiana:bc I am pregnant and I can't drink or do nun of dat no mo until I have this two kiddos.
Macei:aww I wish you could go but we could still send you videos and stuff.
Tiana:ok that fine with me so start packing all y'all shit! You say while walking up the stairs.
Mike:welp I'm packing tn so peace out!
Tiana POV
I came in the room and start packing some of my stuff until Kobe came in.
Kobe:wyd mamas?
Tiana:packing.
Kobe:let me do dat for you mamas.
Tiana:no I got it bubs it's ok.
Kobe:mamas you just need to relax plus your pregnant and don't want to hurt the babies.
Tiana:ok and don't break nun of my stuff.
Kobe:ok. Then Kobe start packing your clothes and make up. After2 hours of him packing your stuff he went to sleep.
(Skip to when y'all moved btw you only have. Month left)
We got to the new house and everybody started running around happy and shit but I just went up stairs to me and Kobe room and sat down and watched tv. 2 hours later I got bored so I did my makeup. In the middle of doing my makeup Kobe came in.
Kobe:wyd ma?
Tiana:doing my makeup I was bored.
Kobe:oh you fine asf though!
Tiana:thank you! Then Kobe come over to me and give me a peck on the lips.
Tiana:rlly?
Kobe:what?
Tiana:I wanna real kiss🥺
Kobe:ok. Then Kobe gave me a real kiss this time.
Kobe:there.
Tiana:thank you bubs!
Kobe:np. Then when he left I got up to go to the bathroom until I felt something wet.
Tiana:KOOBE! Then Kobe started running in the room.
Kobe:you ok?!
Tiana:MY WATER JUST BROKE!
Kobe:SHIT MIKE AND JAYDA GET THE CAR STARTED AND KIYA GRAB THE HOSPITAL BAG!
Them:OK! Then Kobe carried me downstairs and bring into the car in the front seat.
Tiana:SHIT!
Kobe:it's ok we otw there! Then once we get there the doctor get me in a room.
Doc:ok I only need the father of the babies in here everybody else ima need y'all to leave. Then once everybody leave besides Kobe the doc tell me to push. When I say I was in da bih screaming but not loud I was screaming but after I had the first one out of me the second one came fast not even 1 second apart.
Doc:here go your beautiful babies.
Kobe:the boy look like me! Ears eyes mouth nose.
Tiana:yeah he do and my bbg looks like me but she has your lips.
Doc:ok what would you like to name them?
Kobe&tiana:king and queen.
Doc:ok. Y'all will be able to leave in 2 days.
Tiana:ok. Baby you stay here until tmrw?
Kobe:yep.
Tiana:welp mama has to go to sleep my two children. Then me and Kobe laugh and he put the babies in the cribs then he come in the Bed with me and kiss me.
Kobe:ily mamas.
Tiana:ilyt koko. Then we go to sleep. The next morning you wake up
And see kobe gone and the babies sleep then I see the doc come in.
Doc:oh your awake good.
Tiana:yes I am after pushing these twins out of me😂
Doc:well two ppl are here for you. Then I seen jiggy and kiya walk in.
Tiana:hi my children.
Jiggy:hey ma.
Kiya:hey ma!
Tiana:how y'all get here?
Kiya:we bugged Kobe to take us once he got in the house.
Jiggy:yep and he smacked me.
Tiana:he better keep his hands off my children or ima beat his ass😂
Tiana:where he at though?
Kiya:out side sitting in the car.
Tiana:go get him kiya.
Kiya:ok.
Jiggy:so how was it?
Tiana:it was ok Kobe was trying not to laugh bc I keep screaming and I smacked him.
Jiggy:that's what he get😂 then kiya and Kobe come in.
Kobe:gm*in his sleepy voice*
Tiana:dayum y'all bugged him?! But gm sleepy head! Then he layed in the bed with you and fell asleep.
Kiya:dayum Cant even wait til we go home!
Jiggy:I mean we can have mike pick us up.
Tiana:ya-
Kobe:shhh I'm trying to sleep!
Tiana:damn bitch ok. Then the doctor come in the room.
Doc:ok so you can actually go home today.
Tiana:ok thanks. Kobe wake yo ugly ass up.
Kobe:nooo!
Tiana:I go home today.
Kobe:ok I'm up.
Tiana:can y'all talk the babies to the car ima be behind y'all.
Them:ok. Then I went to ask the doctor can I set up a doctor appointment to be on birth control and she said yes and I have to be there next wensday. Once I asked I went to the car and got in the front seat.
Kobe:yk I would never forget your first time giving birth😂 da shi was funny though!
Tiana:nigga da shit ain't funny.
Kiya&jiggy:tell us!
Tiana:ight.
Kobe:when she was pushing the first baby out she started screaming but not loud and I tried not to laugh but I did and she smacked me in the back of the head and not even 1 second the second baby came she wasn't scream at all.
Kiya:dang da sad but funny!
Jiggy:so what's they name?
Kobe&tiana:king and queen Morris.
Kiya:dang y'all not even married yet and kids already got Kobe last name.
Kobe:ikr but tmrw everybody besides kiya and jiggy the twins is going to von show.
Tiana:so do they know how to take care of babies?
Kiya:I do idk abt jiggy.
Jiggy:not really only thing ik is bottles diapers and how to get them to stop crying.
Tiana:ok and we got vip tickets which mean we can go back stage before the show start and after it's over.
Kobe:let's go! Then y'all get home and see everybody sleep downstairs.
Tiana:wake yall asses up and Monty get yo damn feet off my couch! Then they wake up.
Them:TT! Then they hug you and they see the twins.
Jayda:awww what's they name?
Tiana:king and queen Morris.
Macei:Kobe last name?! God dayum y'all not even married yet. Then y'all chilled and stuff.
TBC