Pt 34

...jayda:damn it!
Kobe:yep. Then they drove to the hospital and once they got there Kobe went up to the front desk while everybody else was in the chairs.
KOBE POV:
When we got to the hospital I went to the lady at the desk.
DL(desk lady):yes?
Kobe:me and 4 of my friends are here for Tiana Taylor.
DL:she is in room 520.
Kobe:ok thanks! Then we went to the third floor and got to her room and the doctor came out her room.
Dc:ok so she's ok but she has to go in for surgery. And she was hit on the right side of her chest and the right side of her back.
Kobe:damn but can we go in and see her rn?
Dc:yes but one At a time can go in.
Kobe:ok. Then the doctor walk away.
Von:man I think you should go in first.
Mike:yeah you should. Then I look at Asian and jayda and they nod their heads so I go in and see Tiana awoke and she looked at me and I started crying.
Tiana:*she said kinda sick* bby it's ok.
Kobe:it's not I just hate to see you hurt.
Tiana:baby boy it's ok I'm ok I'm fine well I do feel a little pain in my chest and back but I'm ok. Start thinking positive and take care of the twins for me while I'm in the hospital.
Kobe:ok ily and von Asian mike and jayda here they might wanna talk to you too.
Tiana:ilyt koko and don't be crying how you was last time.
Kobe:ok ima try. Then I give her a kiss then leave out. Then Asian and von go in for like 15 minutes then jayda and mike go in for 15 minutes then come out then the doc say we gotta leave bc she's abt to go in surgery rn. So we leave and go back to the house and see jiggy and kiya playing with the twins. Then kiya looks at me and saw my eyes puffy and red bc I was crying.
Kiya:where tt at?
Kobe:jiggy come upstairs w/ me and kiya rq. Then we go upstairs to me and tt room.
Jiggy:so where is she?
Kobe:so you see we was at von show and somebody started shooting and she got hit twice and she's in the hospital now. Then I seen kiya beginning to cry so I pull her into a hug.
Kobe:kiya it's ok she's alive she's fine.
Kiya:I miss her already.
Kobe:y'all wanna go with me tmrw to check on her?
Kiya&jiggy:yes!
Kobe:ok ima wake y'all up and we taking the twins.
Kiya:ok. Then they both hug me and we stay like that for like 15 minutes then we let go and they leave out. I rlly hate to see kiya and jiggy hurt but kiya birthday is February 1 so I will surprise her with Tiana she love that woman to death. But ima surprise her with Tiana take her to get her hair nails and makeup done and she do whatever she wants. So I went to sleep.
END OF KOBE POV.
The next day Kobe wake up at 11 am get ready and go in kiya room and see her and jiggy cuddling so I wake them up to get ready then I go in twins room and see them awoke.
Kobe:gm dada babies! Then Kobe pick them up and get them ready. After everybody ready y'all leave and go to the hospital. Once they get there Kobe go up to the desk and say he here for Tiana then the desk lady say room 520 then y'all go on the third floor and knock on the door and the doctor open it.
Dc:oh it's you again she's awoke y'all can go in. Then y'all go and see Tiana awoke on her phone.
Kobe:gm mamas!
Tiana:good morning koko yaya jigs and my babies! Then kiya and jiggy hug Tiana.
Kiya:you ok sis?
Tiana:mhm just my chest and back hurt but ima be ok.
Jiggy:so when do you go home?
Tiana:they wanna keep me til the 1.
Kiya:aww my birthday🥺
Tiana:kiya it's ok ima try to make it ok?
Kiya:ok😊
Tiana:let me see the twins. Then Kobe give her the twins.
Tiana:hey mama babies! Then they started smiling and laughing.
Queen:mmm.
Tiana:what you want?
Queen:mmma!
Tiana:you want mama?
Queen: yhovdvbu(some random baby noise)
King:mdgmd! Then y'all all look at king crazy.
King:mkdny!
Kobe:you want dada?
King:sndnd! Then Kobe get king and you still got queen.
Tiana:I'm hungry. I don't want dis Nasty ass hospital food.
Kobe:ok and stop cursing.
Tiana:oop I forgot😂 then Kobe left to get food.
Kiya:so you not going to be able to come to my party?
Tiana:idk it depends on what time they let me out. But if they let me out early I will come I mean I have to bc I live with you.
Kiya:yeah you right but I want you to be there.
Tiana:damn you love me to death!
Kiya:and what abt it!😂 then Kobe come back with food and y'all eat then the doc come in.
Dc:ok so she can leave on the first due to when she got shot in the chest it's hard for her to talk a lot and she can't walk a lot bc of her back.
Kobe:ok thanks for letting us know. Then the doc leave out.
Kiya:the first is in a week.
Tiana:i can't stay here longer they food nasty and dry.
Kobe:welp you only staying here for 7 days* he say while Kobe grab queen from you*
Tiana:I mean yeah but what if I'm not able to come to kiya party?
Kobe:ima txt you tn.
Tiana:ok. Then you give everybody kisses on the forehead then they leave. Once they get home they see everybody awoke.
Kobe:gm y'all!
Them:gm!
Kiya:can you and jiggy keep the twins I'm going to sleep?
Kobe:yeah. Then she gives Kobe queen and go upstairs.
Mike:sooo...
Kobe:she not coming home til the first.
Jayda:that's kiya birthday.
Kobe:ik bu- then queen started crying.
Kobe:was wrong with the wittle baby? Then she kept crying.
Jiggy:she might want her bottle. Then jiggy give her the bottle and she stoped crying.
Kobe:damn I guess she did want it. But like I was saying kiya wanted Tiana to come to her party so I'm going to surprise her with Tiana.
Jayda:I mean she love this lady to death for what reason idk. Then Kobe get a ft call from Tiana.
Kobe:yes?
Tiana:nothing I just wanna ft you.
Kobe:I can tell you miss me already
Tiana:yep and my kids.
Kobe:all 4 or just the twins?
Tiana:nigga all of them.
Kobe:damn my bad.
Tiana:where the crew at? Then he turn the phone torwards them.
Tiana:hey y'all!
Them:hey tt!
Kobe:welp I'm bout to take queen up stairs with me y'all.
Them:ok. Then Kobe go upstairs in the room with queen.
TBC...