Pt 11

Then y'all started dancing. Then jano Monty Derek and mike came in the room.
Jano:WTH!?
Derek:Yeah let's go macei.
Monty:Layla mom is finna tear you up.
Layal:your not my dad. Then everybody leave but Derek and mike.
Mike:yeah jayda let's go. Then they leave and Cohen come in your room.
Cohen:sis your photo shoot is tmrw and you got mail. Then you grab in and open in and see a pack of swisher sweets w33d.
Tiana:oh damn!
Cohen:what?
Tiana:nun. Then you get in bed with Cohen and y'all watch YouTube then y'all start playing smash or pass.
Tiana:smash or pass aya?
Cohen:smash for sure.
Tiana:💀
Cohen:smash or pass kbreeezo?
Tiana:...Idk?
Cohen:wym mean ydk?
Tiana:I mean irdk.
Cohen:ok but smash or pass tony Lopez.
Tiana:PASS! Then y'all kept playing for like 15 minutes then y'all went to sleep. The next morning you wake up to Kobe calling you.
Tiana:yeah?
Kobe:look I don't wanna bring up anything bad but I was wondering if you would like to be my gf again?
Tiana:*looks at Cohen sleep then look back at the phone* yes but why you send me money and w33d?
Kobe:I mean why can't I and you needed money for your photo shoot today.
Tiana:ok well ima call you back later. Then you hung up and Cohen woke up.
Cohen:gm sis.
Tiana:gm coco. Go get ready we gotta go to the photo shoot. Then y'all got ready and put on this:

(I couldn't find Cohen a outfit so her put or some sweat pants and a white shirt)Tiana:Cohen can I tell you something?Cohen:yeah

Tiana:Cohen can I tell you something?
Cohen:yeah.
Tiana: ok well Kobe called me this morning and said he wanted to come back to me...
Cohen:so what you say?
Tiana:I said yeah but ima give you a reason why I said yes but don't tell anybody.
Cohen:ok.
Tiana:ok so yk how I get mail every day?
Cohen: yeah.
Tiana:idk how but Kobe been sending me money and yesterday he sent me something you shouldn't do.
Cohen:so what was is?
Tiana:when you get older you will know. Then y'all get to the photo shoot place and see these 4 gurlz walking up to you.
Girl 1:ok so I'm Jenny and I am here to help you with your photo shoot.
Girl 2:I'm April I will be helping u with the props
Girl 3:I'm jazmine and I will be helping you with the dressing.
Girl 4:I'm bonquisha(bone-qwe-sha) and I'm the bitch that will help you fixe your hair and keep your lil bro right here.
Tiana:ok well I'm Tiana and this is Cohen but anyways where do I go?
Bonquisha:you can go to room sevem on da left.
Tiana:ok. Then you and Cohen go to
Room seven and you see Kobe and some other boy.
Kobe:oh um hey Tiana and Cohen.
Tiana:hey Kobe and who dis?
Kobe:oh this is my cousin deandre.
Deandre:hey mamas.
(Your thoughts)
If this bitch call me mamas again he is Finn be dead!
(End of thoughts)
Kobe:bro stop hitting on my girl.
Deandre:so you pimpin now? You had 5 gurls last week. Then Cohen look at you and you look at him and mouth:go to the car and bring my bag.
Kobe:don't b-
Tiana:it's ok i rlly dgaf as long as they not on your dick I'm good.
Deandre:oh you got you a gangsta shawty.
Tiana:oh I'm more gangsta then that wanna see? Then Cohen come back with your bag and looks at you like he saw da boogie man.
Tiana:yeah that's why should
Of mind you business. Then you open the bag and got out an ak47 glock and a tec.
Deandre:damn she real gangsta.
Kobe:ok so photo shoot starts in like 20 more minutes so have your props r-
Tiana:shut up Kobe. Then they leave out.
Cohen:ok you crazy!
Tiana:shut up but Fr I Am just don't make me mad. Then walk around and see a studio.
Tiana:wanna go in there?
Cohen:bet. Then y'all went in and saw a boy in the booth and a
Girl sitting in the chairs hitting a bl^nt.
Tiana:oh I didn't know y'all was in here.
Asian:oh I'm Asian you must be Tiana the crazy bitch with the g^ns and w33d?
Cohen:um yk I'm right here?
Asian:I'm srry but anyways what you doing in here?
Tiana:we since I have 12 more minutes til my photo shoot I wanna start doing music. Then the boy in the booth come out and you realized who it is.
Tiana:is the king von?!
Von:wassgood?
Tiana:omg I'm a big fan!
Von:well since your my biggest fan I have something for you. Then he gives you 200k and one of his chains.
Tiana:OMG thank you von but I have to go now. Then you and Cohen leave then you get the pictures taken then before y'all leave Kobe calls your name
TBC...