27

The next morning you wake up to pillows and water being thrown on you and Kobe.
Tiana:BITCH WTF?!
Kobe:*in his deep morning voice* BRO GTFO! Then everybody got scared and left out.
Tiana:damn your voice deep and sexy asf!
Kobe:it's always my morning voice that's sexy asf but thanks.
Tiana:np. Then you get up and stretch and go downstairs and saw mike jano Monty Layla ida and jayda laughing bc your hair was messed up.
Tiana:what?
Mike:check in the mirror. Then you go upstairs and check in the mirror.
Tiana:WTF! Then Kobe get up and run to the bathroom.
Kobe:yoo w- god dayum!
Tiana:🙄fuck it I gotta get my hair done anyways.
Kobe:I can help you take it down.
Tiana:ok. Then Kobe help you take off your wig and take down your braids.
Kobe:ooo dayum nappy head!
Tiana:shut up. Then you slap Kobe playfully. Then you go wash your hair and stuff then you keep your hair curly.
Kobe:damn ma you fine😍
Tiana:thank you! Then you give Kobe a kiss and he kiss back but y'all end up making out and you feel Kobe tounge entering your mouth so you let him and jano come in the room.
Jano:do y'all know wh- EW WTF?!
Tiana:don't act like you and ida be like dat.
Jano:yeah I'm let y'all finish. Then he leave out and you and keep going until y'all stopped and went downstairs. Then everybody started looking at y'all crazy.
Tiana:what?
Ida:N E ways...
Kobe:ok weird but y'all wanna go shopping?
Everybody:yeah! Then everybody go get ready. Then y'all leave and go to the mall.
Kobe:ok so me and Tiana is together.
Mike:me and jayda.
Jano:me and ida.
Monty:me layla and macei.
Kiya:me and Kylie.
Tiana:ok then. Then y'all split up.
Tiana:ok I wanna go to footlocker.
Kobe:ok. Then y'all went to foot locker and you and Kobe got some black and purple 12's and some white air forces then Kobe paid for y'all stuff then y'all went to coustomized airforce 1's shop and you got some LV and drippy air forces and Kobe got some drippy and Bart Simpson airforce ones then y'all paid and went left out the store.
Kobe:where next ma?
Tiana:idk maybe Victoria secret.
Kobe:ok. Then y'all go to Victoria secret and while y'all looking around you see Kobe touching and looking at so panties.
Tiana:mane is ok?
Kobe:damn these would look good on you.
Tiana:yeah ima get them then you look for a red and a black th0ng. Once you find them y'all go to the check out and pay for your stuff then leave out the store.
Tiana:can we go to pandora I wanna get a necklace?
Kobe:yeah come on. Then yall go to pandora and get a necklace then leave out.
Kobe:that's it?
Tiana:no I wanna go to pink to get a purfume then bath and body works.
Kobe:ok. Then y'all go to pink and you get your purfume and then y'all go to bath and body work and you get you a candle and Kobe a candle and a body wash set for you and one for Kobe then y'all pay for it and leave.
Kobe:I'm tired.
Tiana:me too. Then you txt the group chat you and kobe is ready to go.
Tiana:I texted the gc.
Kobe:ok. Then you and kobe sit in the and wait for everybody and you end up going to sleep. 5 minutes later you hear the door open in the back and it was mike and then.
Tiana:what took y'all so long?
Monty:well we was looking for ida and jano and we found them then kiya and Kylie went who knows where in the mall the we tried finding them and they was in pink.
Kobe:ok hurry up and get in so we can leave. Then everybody get in and you go back to sleep. 3 minutes after you gts you feel a hand on your thigh and yk it's Kobe so you just look at him and smile then he look back at you smile for like 5 seconds. Once y'all get home y'all get y'all bags and go in y'all's room.
Tiana:my feet hurt.
Kobe:mines do too walkin around too much.
Tiana:but we just going to ignore what happened in the car?
Kobe:wym?
Tiana:don't play stupid now.
Kobe:idk.
Tiana:when you put your hand on my thigh.
Kobe:oh that you looked a lil uncomfortable and tentsed up.
Tiana:awe well I'm bout to get ready and go to sleep.
Kobe:me too but before i go to sleep you need anything?
Tiana:you already know what I want.
Kobe:ok. Then you get in the shower and wash up. Then you hear the door open and you pop you head out the shower and it was Kobe.
Tiana:you scared me.
Kobe:did I rlly?
Tiana:yes dumbass. Then Kobe get in with you.
Kobe:damn it ain't even a month and your stomach big.
Tiana:ikr? What if I'm having twins?
Kobe:or triplets?
Tiana:I don't wanna push 3 baby's out of me.
Kobe:that would of hurt.
Tiana:ik and who finna take care of three kids?
Kobe:me you and kiya idc. Then y'all wash up and get out and you put on a white tube top and some Nike pros.
Kobe:damn ma you look like a snack pregnant and all.
Tiana:😂you funny. Then you lay down on top of him.
Kobe:yo heavy ass.
Tiana:don't say da my side of the bed be sinking in when you lay on me
Kobe:😂stop lying!
Tiana:I'm not. Then y'all talk some more and you end up going to sleep.
Kobe:damn she sleep already? Welp gn mamas.
Tiana:*mumbles back* gn bitch.
Kobe:you better be lucky your pregnant. Then you slap him and went back to sleep. Then Kobe went to sleep. In the middle of the night Kobe gets up and go to the bathroom. When he comes back he see you laid all over the bed with one of your tits out so he fix it and put you on top of his.
Kobe:she a wild sleeper. Then he go back to sleep. The next morning you wake up and see Kobe sleep.
Tiana:bubs wake up.
Kobe:*in his morning voice* whaaaaat?
Tiana:get up.
Kobe:why?
Tiana:bc I dont want to be up by myself.
Kobe:ok ima up. Then y'all get up and do y'all morning routine and go downstairs and see the girls downstairs.
Tiana:gm y'all.
The girls:gm ma.
Kobe:no only I get to call her that.
Tiana:no your not now hush. Then Kobe come by your ear and whisper:just til you have my kids your gut going to be messed up. And that left a you shocked.
Kiya:what he say?
Kobe:stay in child's place.
Tiana:leave ha alone.
Kiya:right. Then Kobe go back upstairs.
Tiana:so since me and kiya are pregnant I was wondering if we could move.
Jayda:I mean if we can find a house.
Layla:a nine bed room house with 3 guest rooms and a bathroom in each room would be great.
Macei:or we could do that and with a big pool a inside hot tub an elevator arcade and a Landry room.
Tiana:I mean that would be better but who going to buy the house? Then all the girls look at you.
Tiana:me rlly?
Ida:I mean great choice. Then y'all laugh and you get a call from a random number.
Tiana:hello?
???:aye dis Asian I was wondering if you wanted to take a trip to Chicago me and von would pay for your ticket?
Tiana:I can't.
Asian:why?
Tiana:so first I'm pregnant and second I don't think my man would let me go and we are planning to move somewhere.
Asian:well if y'all move in Chicago just know you can all ways hit me.
Tiana:bitch yk ima hit you up all the time.
Asian:well txt me when the baby shower is we will fly out there sis.
Tiana:ok ttyl.
Asian:ok. Then you hang up.
Layla:who was it?
Tiana:Asian.
Ida:Asian doll?
Tiana:yeah we met at my photo shoot a few months ago.
Layla:lucky.
Tiana:well I'm going back upstairs peace out.
TBC...