Pt 9

(Ain't no recaps today)
Then 2 hours later y'all call the cop dadad... then you and Cohen get in bed and Cohen fall asleep in your arms. Then Kobe call you.
Tiana:what bitch?!
Kobe:first of all I'm srry ik it wasn't right but I was just pissed off at you and I coul-
Tiana:Kobe hall Morris ima tell you thing once and one time only I told you I don't want to hear any of you b.s and stop calling me I don't want to hear your voice I just wanna be in my own world by my self you done moved on to quick so that's your fault. Then you hung up and mike came in your room.
Tiana:yes?
Mike:oh me and jayda got y'all some food.
Tiana:thank you. Then you wake Cohen up and y'all go downstairs and eat.
Jayda:so...
Tiana:yes ik we start school in 2 month and my photo shoot is in 2 days and I still have to get stuff.
Jayda:I mean i can help you but macei said she coming with Derek today.
Tiana:ok. Then y'all finish talking and jayda and mike go to the mall and you and Cohen go back in your room and watch a movie play games and do tiktoks.
Cohen:can we play Mario cart?
Tiana:oh bet! Then y'all started playing.
Cohen:you cheating!
Tiana:well I'm still winning.
Cohen:petty! Then macei call you.
Tiana:yes?
Macei:we outside open the door.
Tiana:ok. Then you go open the door.
Tiana:hey bsf!
Macei:hey sis.
Derek:wassup Tiana.
Tiana:what's good homie!
Macei:who here?
Tiana:me and Cohen bc jayda and mike went shopping.
Macei:awe well what y'all doing?
Tiana:playing mario cart. Then y'all go in Tiana room.
Cohen:Wasssup y'all!
Macei&derek:wasssup Cohen.
Cohen:well you lost Tiana.
Tiana:bro you cheated. Then y'all all sit in your bed.
Macei:so I heard what happened with you and Kobe.
Tiana:yeah but me on the other hand I wasn't crying at all I mean idgaf abt Kobe he done moved on too fast then going to call talm bout I'm srry i moved on too fast that's what he get.
Macei:his new bitch ugly anyways.
Tiana:Fr. But anyways can I show you something macei?
Macei:yeah. Then y'all walk in your walkin closet.
Tiana:see this bag? This is where I keep all my g^ns.
Macei:bitch you ballin with these g^ns. Then y'all walk out the closet.
Derek:so what y'all doing today?
Tiana:I just wanna stay in the house all day but y'all stay here?
Macei:yeah you gotta extra room?
Tiana:yeah it's the room on the right of my mom room.
Macei:ok. Then jayda and mike come back.
Mike:what's poppin yall!
Derek&macei:what's poppin!
Tiana:hey yall.
Cohen:hey yall.
Mike:ok so tmrw I rented us a air bnb to stay at for 6 weeks so we leave tmrw.
Tiana:I got a photo shoot in 2 days.
Mike:ok jayda and macei will help you get your pr-
Tiana:I have my props but it's something else I need they help with.
Macei:we can go tmrw after we get to the air bnb.
Tiana:ok but anyways where y'all sleeping?
Macei:me and Derek got the extra room.
Jayda:me and mike got Tiana mom room.
Cohen:I'm staying with tt.
Tiana:ok. Y'all wanna do face mask tonight?
Everybody:yeah.
Tiana:ok come on. Then y'all get ready to go to target and get some stuff.
Tiana:ok so macei and Derek go look for y'all stuff and jayda and mike y'all look for y'all stuff and Cohen come on. Then y'all go y'all separate ways.
Cohen:oooo let's go in the blanket isles.
Tiana:bet. Then y'all go in the blanket isle and get some blanket then y'all go to the pj isle and get matching onezies and then y'all get some slippers and some peel off face mask. Then jayda call you.
Jayda:where y'all at?
Tiana:finna check out.
Jayda:awe well we in the car waiting for y'all.
Tiana:ok. Then y'all check out and get in the car.
Mike:took y'all long enough.
Tiana:shut up it Cohen fault kept falling and jumping in the bean bag chairs.
Cohen:lies! Then y'all go home. Once y'all get home you check the mail and see mail from Kobe so you open it and see 600 dollars in there. Then you read the note~
Dear Tiana, i know I messed up and shouldn't have moved on so fast and knew it was wrong and i know that your family and family is going to hate me for doing you wrong and my family know your a sweet girl that don't deserve me or anybody like me so I gave you 600 dollars just to help you with your music and photo shoot.
Love,Kobe.
TBC...