Pt 19

(Saturday,January 2)
The next morning Kobe was the first one to wake so he tried waking you up.
Kobe:wake up Tiana.
Tiana:*sleeping*
Kobe:mamas wake up!
Tiana:*sleeping still*
Kobe:daddy's girl wake up.
Tiana:yes?
Kobe:get up bby.
Tiana:ok I'm up I'm breathing now why you wake me up?
Kobe:I'm bored and nobody is here.
Tiana:ok and?
Kobe:and I wanna do something instead of staying in the bed all day.
Tiana:ok well idk what to tell you.
Kobe:forget you.
Tiana:fuck you!
Kobe:dilligaf? No!
Tiana:ok well don't wake me when you dying. Then you go back to sleep and Kobe went downstairs and seen some girl with kiya.
Kobe:um hey who is this?
???:oh I'm Kylie Cohen sister but you can call me lele.
Kobe:okay?
Kiya:well we leaving and everybody is not going to be here for 3 months.
Kobe:ok. Then they leave and it's just Tiana and Kobe in the house. 3 hours later Tiana finally wake up and see Kobe not in the bed so she go check downstairs and see Kobe downstairs.
Tiana:hey bubba.
Kobe:hey bbg. Then Kobe gives you and kiss and you kiss back. Then you go in the kitchen to get something to eat in the fridge and Kobe was behind you but you didn't know until he smacked your butt.
Tiana:😂rlly Kobe?
Kobe:😂I'm srry but yo ass too fat! Then you get you some tea and went in the living room and watch tv. Then Kobe come next to you.
Kobe:mamas did you ever think abt last night?
Tiana:Kobe I'm not ready to have kids and life is going to be harder a-
Kobe:babe it's ok I will help you I would never leave you or our kids if you ever have them.
Tiana:ok.
Kobe:hey Alexa!
Tiana:wyd?
Kobe:play Diana by pop smoke!
Tiana:rlly?

The Kobe started rapping to you:
Kobe:( 2 x)shorty light skin tatted ass fat I need your number and that's that I need your number and that's that. Black hair bob nice teeth smile, i like your style, i like your. Baby we could take it all away fast whips cash trips ass crisp yeah yk I got it bad bitch mad thick night fashion I don't need a stylist.
Kobe:hey Alexa play pony by Ginuwine.

Kobe:I'm just a bachelor, looking for a partner. Someone who know how to ride, without even falling off. Gotta be compatible,sex me to limits. Girl when I break you off, I promise that I won't want to get off.
Tiana:if you horny, let's do it ride it my pony. My saddle waiting come and jump on it.
Kobe:hey Alexa play grind on me by pretty Rick.

Kobe:baby grind on me, relax your mind take your time on me. Now let me deeper shawty ride on me now come and sex me til your body gets weak... then Kobe grabs you by your neck and starts kissing you.
⚠️ S M U T Z WARNING ⚠️
THEN HE PUT HIS HAND IN YOUR PANT THEN YOU PANTIES AND START FINGERING.
Tiana:fuck daddy!
Kobe:you like that?
Tiana:yes daddy. Then he pick you up and put you on the bed.
Kobe:hey Alexa play fuck your all the time by Jeremiah! Then it's starts playing. Then Kobe starts to kiss on you again and takes off your shirt and pants leaving you in your bra and panties. Then you sit on Kobe lap facing him and y'all started to make out while Kobe was unclipping your bra and taking off your panties while you take off his shirt and pants. Now both of y'all are naked and Kobe starts eatting you out.
Tiana:*high pitch moan* fuck daddy slow down!
Kobe:naw. Then Kobe kept going.
Tiana:I'm abt t-o c-cum!
Kobe:let it out. Then you cum and Kobe gets up and put it in.
Tiana:*high pitch moan*
Kobe:oh fuck you moans are so cute. Then Kobe start going fast while kissing you. Then he hit your g-spot and you moan loud.
Tiana:AWW FUCK DADDY!
Kobe:yeah I'm hitting it right?
Tiana:😫Yeesss in the right spot daddy!
Kobe:fuck your so cute. Then Kobe go deeper making you arch your back then Kobe grab your neck.
Tiana:yess right there!
Kobe:yeah daddy doing you right today.
Tiana:fuck this feels so good! Then Kobe go faster.
Kobe:is this how you like it?
Tiana:YES DADDY FUCK IT SO GOOD! Then Kobe pulls out and you get on 🔝 of him and start ridding him.
Kobe:oh fuck that feels so good!
Tiana:mmmh fuck I wanna keep going. Then 6 minutes later you cum then you get off Kobe and he turned you around where you ass was in the the air and arched back.
Kobe:you ready for daddy's big d!ck?
Tiana:yes daddy. Then Kobe put it in slowly.
Tiana:KOBE AW FUCK YES!
Kobe:that aint my name. Then he go deeper.
Tiana:Fck Daddy! Then Kobe go faster and then he stops and you give him head.
Kobe:mmm fuck babe how you do good at th- then you start deep throat him.
Kobe:fuck damn you so good bbg I just wanna fuck you all day!
Tiana:do you really?
Kobe:yeah. Then you stop and Kobe get ✨ t h e b o x✨ and blind fold and hand cuff you.
Kobe:you ready for this?
Tiana:fuck yes daddy.
Kobe:if you close your legs your legs going to be broke after this understand?
Tiana:yes daddy.
Then Kobe turn on the vibrator and put it on you Clint.
Tiana:mmm fuck I wanna so fast daddy.
Kobe:if you say so. Then Kobe put it on the highest it can go.
Tiana:mmmm just like that!
Kobe:it feels so good dont it?
Tiana:yes daddy and I'm abt to c-cum. Then you started to close your legs and Kobe saw you.
Kobe:didn't I tell you keep you legs open?
Tiana:I-I'm srry it feels to good. Then Kobe turn it off then put it down on the dresser...
TBC....