Pt 12

Kobe:Babe is it ok if I come to your house?
Tiana:I mean yeah but if anybody complain idgaf.
Cohen:rlly?
Tiana:Chile anyways. Then y'all leave out and you and Cohen get in your car and Kobe get in his then y'all go to your house.
Tiana:I'm home bitches!
Derek:damn you a-*under his breath* this bitch gotta go.
Tiana:you good?
Derek:yeah I'm just a lil tired.
Jayda:hey b- know what ima just log back out. Then she go back upstairs.
Tiana:well ima be in my room if y'all need me.
Kobe&cohen: ok. Then you go in your room and and start taking your shoes off.
Tiana:maybe I should go to sleep clothes on or clothes off but I still want my under clothes on? Yeah second choice. Then you start taking off you clothes(you still have your under clothes on) then you get in your bed and go to sleep. 2 hours later your still sleep and Kobe come in your room.
Kobe:um t- oh she sleep. Then he gets in bed with you and she's you got your under clothes on so he take his shirt and pants off. 3 hours later you wake up and see Kobe in the bed sleep so you lay on his chest and watch Netflix. Then Kobe wake up.
Kobe:*in sleepy voice*hey mamas!
Tiana:ok what you trying to do so stop and hey bubs!
Kobe:*in sleepy voice again* what?
Tiana:😂fuck you! Then y'all laugh and you get up and Kobe smacks you ass and you hit I'm softly in the chest.
Kobe:wow.
Tiana:well you deserve it. Then Kobe grab you and start play fighting with you until Derek mike and Cohen come in the room and see y'all in y'all under clothes.
Cohen:MY EYES NEED TO BE BLEACHED!
Derek:yeah y'all was ykw.
Mike:yeah my eyes need to be bleached too. Then they leave out and y'all laugh then y'all get up and you put on some of Kobe's ethika and you keep on your sports bra.
Kobe:oh wow my clothes?
Tiana:yeah. Then you leave out and go downstairs and see the girl on the couch.
Jayda:so who was fucking?
Tiana:nobody was fucking.
Macei:o- wait is that Kobe's stuff?
Tiana:no I bought some yesterday(bitch why tf you lying like dat)
Jayda:ok. Then you go in the kitchen and get you some hi-chew(them good 😌) and a kolaid Jammer. Then you went back upstairs. Once you get up stairs you see Kobe otp with kiya. Then you get in bed and Kobe hangs up.
Tiana:I'm bored.
Kobe:same.
Tiana:wanna play mortal combat?
Kobe:bet. Then y'all play and you win every round.
Kobe:not fair!
Tiana:haha I win! Then Kobe starts play tackling you.
Tiana:😂Kobe stop!
Kobe:nope. Then Kobe pick you up and put you over his shoulder and ran around the room.
Tiana:*say while laughing* Kobe stop put me down! Then Kobe put you down and y'all was just laughing.
Tiana:so you wanna yk sm0ke?
Kobe:ppl is still here though.
Tiana:ik answer my question.
Kobe:yeah sure. Then you go get dry towels to put under the door. Then y'all started sm0king.
Kobe:so dis what you do alone?
Tiana: I mean yeah. Then y'all stop and you leave the room.
Tiana:so wyd?
Mike:you high af but nothing.
Derek:nun.
Tiana:where the girls?
Derek:they went out.
Tiana:ok. Then you go in the kitchen and get some pineapples and went back up stairs.
Kobe:let me get some.
Tiana:no go get your own. Then Kobe steal your pineapple.
Tiana:rlly?
Kobe:idc. Then y'all watch tv then y'all went downstairs.
Derek:damn both of y'all high?
Tiana:yeah.
TBC...
Ik this is a cliffhanger but ok!