Pt 37

You
Comments

Hey y'all!

User:are you and Kobe still dating?
Slimedupmike:gts Tiana!
Jaydawayda:Chile why you still up?
Jiggyturner:haaaaaaai sis!

Tiana:yes me and Kobe Are still dating.
Tiana:mike you need to gts and I'm still up bc I just got out a nice relaxing bath until somebody came in there.
Tiana:haaaai jigster! Let me show y'all this photo y'al

Tiana:oooo wee Kobe was ugly ash! Then Kobe came in the room and saw the photoKobe:take that shit down now!Tiana:look how ugly he is y'all🤣 then Kobe flips my phone to where they only see the mirro and grabs my back and start kissing me

Kobe:take that shit down now!
Tiana:look how ugly he is y'all🤣 then Kobe flips my phone to where they only see the mirro and grabs my back and start kissing me. Then he stop and turn the phone back around and I look at him surprised.
Tiana:N E WAYS yeah I'm going to sleep now gn y'all! Then I end the live.
Tiana:Kobe why would you do that shit?
Kobe:I told you to take that picture down.
Tiana:😑
Kobe:ha you mad🤣
Tiana:you sleeping on the couch tn so bye bye bitch! Then I push Kobe out the room and close the door and played OTW by jhené Aiko and start singing it.
Tiana:I touch myself just thinking abt you and what dat mouth yeah when it come down ooo lick it up suck it up vacuum yeah. Then Kobe come in the room
Kobe:so you tryin see what my mouth do huh?
Tiana:no you freaky fuck! Then mike come in the room sweating hard ash!
Tiana:you ok?!
Kobe:he just got done beating jayda doonies down.
Mike:nigga ew I just got done working out.
Tiana:what you want?
Mike:I'm just trying to see what y'all are doing bc all I heard was freaky fuck so I'm guessing y'all finna fuck.
Tiana:MIKE!
Mike: what I mean...
Kobe:she just got out the fucking hospital.
Mike:my bad but who sleeping on the couch tn? Then I look at Kobe and he just look around the room scratching the back of his neck.
Mike:damn Kobe yo own girl making you sleep on the couch? Damn for what?
Tiana:for calling me a bitch and he know I hate when he call me a bitch so both of y'all get out and gn. Then I push them out the room close the door and lock it then I did a freaky tiktok

(6-10 seconds)
Then you hear a knock at the door and open it and it was kiya and jiggy.
Tiana:yes?
Kiya:can we sleep in here?
Tiana:yes y'all can sleep on the bed. Then they get in the bed and I feel like something ain't right. So I go downstairs Kobe is on the couch laid out almost falling off nobody in the kitchen then I go in the movie room kiya friends are watching a movie. Mike and jayda are sleep von is sleep India is sleep but I don't see Asian and durk so I go check in the arcade nobody there and I remember I have a inside pool so I go check nobody in there then I check the hot tube and I see Asian and durk making out while durk is fingering her so I go back upstairs shocked and I seen kobe half sleep like in the kitchen sitting on the counter drink so Hennessy.
Tiana:boi get off the counter.
Kobe:who?
Tiana:yo- then before I could finish von came out the room and asked me have I seen Asian and durk(it's only 10 pm)
Tiana:give me all your guns first.
Von:why?
Tiana:just give them to me. Then he hands me 3 whole bags.
Tiana:damn! Now I saw then in the hot tub making out while durk fingering Asian.
Von:all hell naw nigga got me fucked up!
Tiana:von shh.
Kobe:...*sips his drink*
Then von go to the hot tub and see Asian having sex with durk.
Von:NIGGA YOU GOT A WHOLE GF AND KID AND YOU HAVING SEX WITH MY SO CALLED GF WHICH IS NOW MY EX?!? YOU SO FUCKED UP AND ASIAN LEAVE I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU TALK TO YOU OR NUN!
Asian:I was just-
Von:you a whole fucking hoe and a homie hopper bitch don't talk to me!
Durk:it ain't even-
India:so now you wanna cheat when have a kid? How abt I cheat on you in front of your face. Then she started making out with von and I was just sitting there like I need a cup of wine and watch this reality show.
(SKIP TO 1 year later)
The twins are 1 now we threw a party me and Kobe are 20 and married von and India got married jayda and mike broke up ida and jano have twins indie(in-dee) and jamari they are 8 months kiya and jiggy still together macei got a man and moved to nj Layla and Monty moved in with there tt Derek is long gone. Al let's just say today didn't go well... so me and Kobe were arguing abt some dumb shit and he almost stabbed me with a glass vase and hit me with a chair who knows how and he broke my phone my tv my iPad my glass vanity mirror our picture we took last year before I had the twins my laptop and the mirror in the bathroom. And he did way too much bc he thinks I'm cheating on him and having sex with other men when I rlly be out making music. Kiya the twins and jiggy went to the amusement park and I tried running downstairs but Kobe grabbed my hair and dragged me upstairs and start beating on me. Idek what got into him but it needs to LEAVE ASAP! Then and I went downstairs with blood dripping from my nose lips and eyebrows which was really bad and I ran downstairs to the kitchen and got the house phone and put in 911 until Kobe grabbed me again by my hair and kiya the twins and jiggy walked in...
TBC...