Pt 6

Recap:you the girls and Kobe went back to y'all dorms.
Once y'all got to y'all dorms y'all got ready for bed and while you was washing your face Kobe come in.
Kobe:Tiana I gotta question.
Tiana:what?
Kobe:would you like to be my gf?
Tiana:Kobe of course! Then y'all hug and kiss until kiya call you.
Tiana:yes yaya?
Kiya:ok so ik Kobe will be mad at me if I tell him but...
Tiana:ok ik what you abt to s-
Kiya:you don't but anyways momma got with this man and he said his two sons are moving and guess who they is?
Tiana:who?
Kiya:mike and Cohen. And she gave them Kobe room and threw Kobe stuff out.
Kobe:OH HELL NAW! TELL HER IM OMW!
Tiana:Kobe c-
Kobe:no I'm not she rlly just threw everything out my fucking room just to give to my "all so step brothers". Then Kobe leave out the bathroom go in your bag and grab a strap.
Tiana:KOBE PUT IT BACK! N-
Kobe:TIANA I DO WHAT EVER TF I WANT ! Then he leave and you start break down crying.
Kiya:sis it's ok he always had anger issues and never told you about them.
Tiana:it's not ok I fucking got yelled at for try to do the right thing.
Kiya:ima call the g- then she get interrupted by Kobe busting threw her door.
Kobe: WHERE DEY AT?!
Kiya:idk I was in the room all day did you see mom car out side?
Kobe:No. then he go to his room and see all his stuff gone.
Kobe:WTF MANE?! THIS BITCH REALLY THREW ALL MY SHIT AWAY! Then Vanessa Adonis(mike and Cohen dad) mike and Cohen walk threw the door.
Kiya:sis ima call you back.
Tiana:*crying* ok. Then y'all hang up and you leave your dorm room and go to jayda's dorm.
Jayda:sis why you crying and I thought I heard yelling coming from your dorm?
Tiana:yes Kobe is mad that his mom threw all his stuff out his room and mike and Cohen are kiya and Kobe step brothers.
Jayda:Fr!?
Tiana:yes. Then jayda picked you up like a witty baby(😂ok let me stop bc ik thats annoying y'all. But anyways 🙄)
Jayda:it's ok sis I'm here for you and ily.
Tiana:thx sis. Then you fall asleep in her arms and she puts you down and she go to sleep.
Jayda POV:
At 3 am I hear knocking on the door so I open it and it was Kobe.
Kobe:she in here?
Jayda:yeah she sleep though and why you got bl- then we hear the police running up the stairs yelling. Then Tiana wake up.
Tiana:with going on?
Kobe:*say nervously*hey mamas.
Tiana:Kobe what you d- then the police break down the door.
Popo 1:HANDS UP EVERYONE! Then we put our hands up and the police check me and Tiana then Kobe and find a gun.
Popo 2: sir your under arrest.
Tiana:No my bby!
Popo 3:ma'ma plz step back.
Tiana: no until I get my man back!
Kobe:mamas it's ok,I won't be gone for long. He say while smirking.
Tiana:don't do it kobe. Then they put Kobe in the car and Tiana start crying.
Jayda: mamas it's ok.
Tiana:it's not ok I just want him to come b- then kiya call Tiana.
Kiya:where tf is my brother?!
Tiana:jail.
Kiya:OMFG! He know he going to be on house arrest bc y'all start school in 3 months.
Tiana:🥺ik but I miss him already.
Kiya:ima call you tmrw ok?
Tiana:ok. Then she hangs up and we go in the building.
End of jayda POV
Once y'all go in you go in your dorm and put on

End of jayda POVOnce y'all go in you go in your dorm and put on

(Btw that is kobe shirt and ethika) then you get in your bed and watch a movie until the jail call you

Tiana:yes?
Jp(jail person):Are you Tiana Taylor?
Tiana:yes.
Jp:ok so Kobe can come home but he has court in 3 days.
Tiana:ok im otw. Then you hang up and put you shoes on and get in the car. Once you get in the car you hit the z00ter otw there. Once you get there you see kobe walking out.
Kobe:hey bby!
Tiana:wats poppin homie!
Kobe:you ok?
Tiana:yeah you ok?
Kobe:yeah I'm fine. Then y'all go get something to eat and go back to y'all dorm. Once y'all get to y'all dorm Kobe see you got his clothes.
Kobe:oh wow.
Tiana:what?
Kobe:you got on my clothes.
Tiana:I can't wear my bby clothes?
Kobe:yeah you can wear them.
Tiana:well I have a photo shoot in 5 days and then 2 weeks after that I'm starting music.
Kobe:ooo my baby gonna be famous.
Tiana:😂 ok well I'm going to sleep.
Kobe:no hugs or kisses? Then you give him a kiss and hug and then you get in bed and go to sleep.
TBC...