25

(I'm srry but I let my cousin pick the song and we are dying 💀)
Then Kobe grab you by your neck(not choking you) and take you in the room but Mari and jiggy saw what Kobe did so they ran up to the door to hear what's going on.
Kobe:you going to stop fucking playing with me bc I'm not.
Tiana:damn ok!
Kobe:who tf you yelling at?
Tiana:...
Kobe:I asked you a fucking question, answer it.
Tiana:nobody god damn.
Kobe:yeah I got you remember everything you said. Now let's go downstairs. Then Mari and jiggy go back on the couch and look at each other and laugh.
Kobe:ik y'all was by the door.
Mari:*whisper to jiggy* he finna fuck her organs up watch this.
Jiggy:*whisper back to mari* yep you going to see her not walking for a while.
Bryce:what y'all talm bout?
Mari:ice cream.
Jiggy:you weird. Then they laugh. And you go in the kitchen and Kobe follow you.
Tiana:what Kobe?
Kobe:ily ma.
Tiana:ilyt now m- before you could even finish your sentence Kobe grab your neck and start kissing you so you kiss back and the boys saw y'all.
Jiggy:yeah you were right ima just wait til tmrw.
Mari:oh naw wait til the 8 th.
Bryce:ima give it til the 9 th.
Mari:same. Then y'all stop and Kobe let go of you and smack your ass. Then you go in the fridge and get some pineapples.
Kobe:let me get some.
Tiana:naw mane move!
Kobe:plz?
Tiana:bitch it's some in the fridge.
Kobe:*say sarcastically* ahh I'm scared.
Tiana:bitch fuck you.
Kobe:who a bitch?
Tiana:you.
Kobe:but you weren't saying da in the bed 2 days ago.
Tiana:Kobe ima fuck you up! Then everybody laugh but jiggy.
Jiggy:y'all are so toxic.
Tiana:ikr?
Kobe:don't do da you be the main one starting it calling me bitch mfer nigga hoe like what else?
Tiana:and you act like igaf.
Kobe:*mouth to you* do be saying nothing when you be swallowing my kids tn.
Tiana:Kobe you is ugh! Then he start licking in between his fingers making it look like he eatting you.
Tiana:Kobe it's children i here dumbass.
Kobe:my bad bitch. Then you turn around and punch Kobe in his mouth.
Jiggy:DAYUMMM!
Mari:GODDAYUMM!
Bryce:she crazy! Then you pick you up and lock you outside in the snow without sock or shoes not even a coat.
Tiana:BITCH UNLOCK THIS MOTHERFUCKIN DOOR!
Kobe:nope that what your dumbass get. Then Kobe forgot y'all got a door in the garage where y'all can go in the house so you go through the garage to get in the house. Once you get in there you see Kobe but he can't see you so I hit him in his stomach.
Tiana:soft ass.
Kobe:ooo wee I'm finna fuck you up.
Tiana:do it scary. Then you run in the room and Kobe tried to get in but he can't.
Mari:y'all are so toxic just watch in a few hours they going to be all lovey dovey like then wasn't just fighting. Then Kobe get the door open and go in there and lock it.
Kobe:now who soft?
Tiana:bitch you soft!
Jiggy:oop!
Kobe:you want me to fuck you up?
Tiana:do it bitch I'm not sc-
Mari:why tf it just get quiet?
Bryce:yk what that mean.
Jiggy:she finna fucked fucked up.
Kobe:who tf you yelling at?
Tiana:nobody now let me go!
Kobe:didn't I tell you stop yelling?!
Tiana:bitch ain't nobody fucking yelling but yo dumbass.
Kobe:yeah you keep fucking with me.
⚠️SMUTS FREAKY BITCHES⚠️
Then Kobe take off your  pants leaving you in your bra and panties. Then Kobe take you by your neck and put you on the bed and take off your bra and panties and cuff you to the bed board.
Kobe:ima tell your bitch ass not you moan cum anything yo ass going to be in Paradise after this understanding.
Tiana:yes sir. Then Kobe starts eatting you out doing all type of tricks with his tounge.
Jiggy:oop why is so quiet?
Mari:idk wanna go by the door again?
Jiggy:bet. Then they go by the door and hear something buzzing.
Kobe:remember what I said you going to be in paradise after this. Then Kobe put the vibrator on you Clint making arch your back.
Kobe:you like that mamas?
Tiana:mhm!
Kobe:yeah can't even talk. Then Kobe turn it up more til where you almost moaned.
Kobe:yeah got yo ass. Then he turned it up to its highest and you moaned.
Tiana:UHH FUCK KOBE!
Kobe:wait did I hear moaning? I sure did.
Tiana:oh shit I'm fucked up. Then Kobe put his member in you and started off slow then went faster and faster at very fast speed.
Tiana:Kobe s-s-slow d-o-own!
Kobe:mhm naw I told your bitch ass don't moan and you did now who's the bitch now?
Tiana:m-m-me daddy!
Kobe:yeah! Then you tap Kobe shoulder that your abt to cum. Then he pulls out and you cum then he turn you around abt to give you backshots. Then without saying anything Kobe slam into you.
Tiana:AWW FUCK DADDY!
Jiggy:*whisper to Mari* damn they loud asf.
Mari:*whisper back* Fr.
Kobe:are you going to stop fucking playing with me?
Tiana:y-ye-yes.
Kobe:stop fucking studdering and talk.
Tiana:YES DADDY! Oh fuck I'm abt to cum!
Kobe:release it. Then you cum and Kobe pulls out and start giving you head again but this time he put his tongue in you.
Tiana:Fuck Kobe!
Kobe:mmm you taste so good. Then he starts going faster.
Tiana:fuck Kobe abt to cum!
Kobe:hold it.
Tiana:i can't.
Kobe:I said hold it.
(Know what I'm just cut it off her bc this shit dry asf)
After y'all finish y'all take a bath with bubbles.
Tiana:yk you still soft though?
Kobe:don't make me fuck you up again.
Tiana:ngl you did put me in paradise. Then y'all laugh. Then once y'all get done y'all get out and you put on some Nike pros and a Nike sports bra on then you get in bed.
Kobe:sleepy already?
Tiana:it's not my fault. Then you dap Kobe up and went to sleep. Then Kobe leaves out the room and Bryce is in the room sleep and jiggy and Mari was downstairs on the floor laughing.
Kobe:tf y'all good?
Jiggy:*out of breath* w- I can't- I need some wa-ter!
Mari:*mocking tiana* aWw fUcK-
Jiggy:shut up!
Kobe:y'all weird but ok. Then Kobe got some water and went back in the room and saw Tiana sleep.
Kobe:damn dis dick rlly put her to sleep. Then Kobe got in the bed and went to sleep.
TBC...