Pt39

...
Tiana:*sighs*Kobe Me jiggy and twins will be home in a second.
Kobe:ok.
Kiya:damn sis you got stitches!?
Tiana:yes.
Kiya:Kobe you fucked her up! Yk if mom was here she would of beat you till yo ass on fire right?
Kobe:yeah I'm just wrong for that.
Tiana:ok we otw. Then I hang up and jiggy drive to the house while I'm in the back. Once we get home I grab queen and jiggy grab king and we go in the house and I see glass blood and Kobe on the couch and kiya in the kitchen.
Tiana:kiya can you get a cup of wine plz?
Kiya:yep.
Kobe:look ik I was wrong for breaking your stuff and  and dragging you by your hair and beating on you like a boy and I was wrong for doing you like that and I'm sorry i cause you to get stitches I was just feed up and I didn't believe you. So do you accept my apology?
Man I rlly didn't believe him but he started tear up and I started tearing up too.
Tiana:yes I accept your apology now you have to buy me everything you broke that was mines even the bathroom mirror.
Kobe:ok I'm cool with dat. Then we hugged and kiya was sitting there with my glass of win smiling.
Kiya:here you go.
Tiana:thanks.
Kiya:now y'all gotta clean up so bye bye. Then she went upstairs and Kobe went to clean up the room and I cleaned up all the blood and stuff downstairs then I went upstairs and helped Kobe clean up. I was really mad bc he broke my vanity and all that is glass and I have blood all over my white rug now I have to wash that. Once we got done cleaning up we watched a movie but we wasn't cuddling bc I was still mad at him. Then I hear the door bell so I go downstairs and open it and see von India and India kid willow.
Von:Wassup- damn girl what happened to your face?!
Tiana:I had to get stitches today but hey y'all.
India:hey sis!
Tiana:hey mama baby!
Willow:hey mama!
India:so she your mama now?
Willow:yep! Then we laugh and go in the living room and Kobe come downstairs.
Kobe:yoo wassup y'all.
Willow:hi tobe!
Kobe:hey fat fat!
Von:you wassup
India:hey!
Von:so what happened to your face? Then me and kobe start looking around the room scratching the back of our neck.
India:plz tell don't me y'all got into a fight.
Tiana:I mean it wasn't my fault.
Von:lord have mercy Chile y'all are 20 and still fight each other?
Tiana:yep you should of s- then Kobe cover my mouth.
Kobe:it wasn't that bad.
India:then why she got stitches?
Tiana:it was-
Kobe:she fell down the stairs.
Kiya:stop fucking lying Kobe yk you did it.
Kobe:watch yo mouth and damn you got a big mouth.
Von:lord help me rn ik this man ain't put his hands on this girl. I literally zoned out thinking about what happened earlier Chile I wasn't even mad he hit me or dragged me but I was mad he broke my vanity.
India:Tiana hello?
Von:Tiana ik you hear us.
Kobe:she done fucking zoned out again. Then Kobe went to get my cup of wine and gave it to me and I drank it.
Tiana:ok I'm back in the real world now what happened?
India:so you let this boy put his hands on you?
Tiana:I mean ik y'all probably going to get mad but I wasn't really mad he put his hands on me i was mad abt my vanity.
India:keep it together India benet.
Von:aww naw baby that ain't going to work. How you mad abt a vanity but ain't mad abt putting his hands on you?
Tiana:no you not know I'm use to ppl putting hands on me but my hair ain't nun to be played abt.
India:you pulled her hair?!
Von:my nigga you crazy asf what happened to you?
Kobe:anger issues. I can't control them.
Von:ok well guess what? If you don't control them ima have you in a hospital.
Kobe:ok.
Ngl I kinda happy the dayvon really helped us but I means that's dayvon benet.
Von:welp we gotta leave so bye y'all!
Tiana:bye y'all. Then they left and me and Kobe was still on the couch.
Kobe:yk if my mom was here and heard about this she would beat my ass until I'm bleeding.
Tiana:welp control them.
TBC...