23

Tiana:damn you just wanna get fucked up don't you?
Kobe:no you wanna get fucked up.
Tiana: Kobe you better be lucky ily.
Kobe:ilyt mamas. Then you go upstairs and get on the bed laying on your stomach. Then the door open and it was Kobe. Then he get in bed and lay on your back where his yk on your butt.
Tiana:Kobe what you want? And why tf your lil "friend" on my ass?
Kobe:1. I wanna stay with my baby and 2.I can have my "friend" on your ass and he ain't lil.
Tiana:yeah yeah. Then Kobe put his had on your neck.
Kobe:stop fucking playing with me.
Tiana: ok damn.
Kobe:I'm not fucking playin.
Tiana:ok I'm srry. Then he let go of your neck and you go back on your phone. Then you see Kobe on your leg sleep so you take a picture and posted it on your spam:

             ^tiana_spammn:my baby boy🥺❤️User1:she finally posted after years!^yep I took a break I'm srry

User1:she finally posted after years!
^yep I took a break I'm srry.
Mimi_Mikespam: awww baby otw!
^nigga dont dat mike😂!
Jayda_secretbitch: aww y'all so cute
User2:kiana or tobe❤️
^YASSS!
Then you go to sleep 3 hours later you wake up and see Kobe doing freaky dances.
Tiana:wth?!
Kobe:yeah I did dat.
Tiana:nooo!
Kobe:yess I did.
Tiana:but you can't do that on me.
Kobe:cap. Then y'all laugh and Kobe lay on the side of you.
Kobe:you so cute!
Tiana:no you are cute!
Kobe:ilysm!
Tiana:ilyt papi!
Kobe:oh so know I'm papi?
Tiana:you been papi.
Kobe:since when?
Tiana:when we first started dating.
Kobe:this is why I love you.
Tiana: ilyt Kobe! Then Kobe started to go through some memories of you and him and posted:

             ^ ms and mr Morris🥺✨❤️Mace_themhoezz:aww look at my two bsf🥺❤️^this a old photo from a few months ago but we miss y'all🥺Mimi_mikespam:damn you be having her all on yo d!ck!^tiana_spammn:nigga don't do that you be having jayda on yo...

Mace_themhoezz:aww look at my two bsf🥺❤️
^this a old photo from a few months ago but we miss y'all🥺
Mimi_mikespam:damn you be having her all on yo d!ck!
^tiana_spammn:nigga don't do that you be having jayda on yo d!ck!
^user4:damn mike!
Then you go through some of your memories of you and Kobe and posted:

             ^ ms and mr Morris🥺✨❤️Mace_themhoezz:aww look at my two bsf🥺❤️^this a old photo from a few months ago but we miss y'all🥺Mimi_mikespam:damn you be having her all on yo d!ck!^tiana_spammn:nigga don't do that you be having jayda on yo...

             ^this when we first met🤍🐍
user3:y'all are so ugly🤢
^dont never say I'm ugly when you the one hating and on my page!
Mace_themhoezz: bitch yall was so cute🥰.
Jayda_waydahoezzz:yall was at that party we went to😂.
Then you went through your Snapchat eyes only and saw a video of kobe eatting you out.
Kobe:when tf was that?!
Tiana: I think this was when we on campus or this was recent.
Kobe:damn I did you dirty but you liked it.
Tiana:*laughing* stop Kobe. Then Kobe went through his eyes only and see a video of you and making out while fingering you.
Tiana: da hell?! When was dat?
Kobe:to be honest irdk. Then y'all laugh and go through the rest of y'all eyes only(mostly video of y'all doing the nasty and pictures of each other) then 2 hours later you and kobe heard a knock at the door so y'all go downstairs and Kobe open it and it was...
TBC....
(Ik this was short but I'm trying to make them longer and I'm working on another book so yeah)