Pt 30

Then after the gender reveal people start talking and playing until Asian came up to you.
Asian:congratulations bittttch!
Tiana:thank you sis damn I got 2 more months for these babies to come!
Von:congrats my boi!
Kobe:thank you!
Tiana:damn I need go in the house rq.
Tiana POV:
I went upstairs to the bathroom and threw up idk why but I did and I started to feel dizzy so I tried walking down the stairs and ig mike jayda Layla and macei saw me so they ran torwards me and helped me walk to the kitchen and gave me a chair to sit in.
Mike:you ok?
Tiana:no I feel dizzy and I threw up. I need so water.
Jayda:ok ima get it.
Macei:maybe it's Bc she was in the sun too much and the heat was making her throw up. Then I seen kobe come in with Asian.
Asian:you good sis?!
Tiana:no it feel like I have to- then you throw up in the sink
Macei:eww but we need to get her to the hospital.
Kobe:for what?
Layla:pregnancy sickness.
Kobe:ok ima tell everybody to le-
And that was the last thing I heard until I passed out.
Kobe POV:
Right when I was abt to tell everybody to leave I seen Tiana pass out.
Kobe:shit get her to the hospital now! Then mike Asian von Layla macei and jayda took her to the hospital.
Kobe:OK EVERYBODY PARTY IS OVER NOW! Then everybody start leaving but kiya and the crew.
Kiya:what happened?
Kobe:Tiana started throwing up she was dizzy and passed out.
Kiya:damn we gotta get to the hospital. Then we rush to the hospital and once we get there we see mike and the girls there.
Kobe:what happened?
Jayda:calm down she's fine.
Kiya:did the d- then the doctor came out her room.
Doc:ok she is fine she was in the sun too much and pretty much got sick especially when she is pregnant.
Kiya:so can she go home today?
Doc:yes but be careful and the babies are ok too.
Kobe:thank god. Wait she can leave rn?
Doc:yes but she wants Kobe to come in the room rq.
Kobe:that would be me and thank you. Then I go in the room and see Tiana wide awoke smiling.
Tiana:hiii bubbas!
Kobe:hiii mamas! Then I gave her a kiss.
Kobe:you feel better?
Tiana:yes but I'm just in pain and tensed up.
Kobe:aww it's ok when we get home I will help you around.
Tiana:ok. Then the doc come in.
Doc:ok she can leave. Then I help her up and change then we leave.
(Car order)
The very back:mike jayda Layla
The second row:kiya Asian von and macei
The front(driver and passenger):Kobe and Tiana. Once we all get home I help Tiana out the car and in the room.
Tiana:damn my body.
Kobe:it's ok ima run you a warm bath ok.
Tiana:ok. Then I go in the bathroom and run her a warm bath with bubbles Bc she loves bubbles her favorite scented candle which is lavender and rose petals then I help her in and she asked me to turn on the speaker and play good days by sza.
Kobe:feel better?
Tiana:yes I feel better and less tensed.
Kobe:I'm glad you feel better and they babies are ok.
Tiana:yes they are but I'm ready for them to come. Then we just relax until she was ready to get out. Once she got out I helped her lotion up and get dressed and this what she chose

 Once she got out I helped her lotion up and get dressed and this what she chose

And layed down.
TIANA Pov:
Once Kobe helped me do everything thing I go in bed and layed down while Kobe was in the shower. Once he got out he put on this:

 Once he got out he put on this: