Pt8

(Don't play the song yet)
Recap:Tiana and jayda hear moaning coming from Kobe and Tiana room.

(Play the song now) Then Tiana open the door and see Kobe ✨doing it✨ with some other bitch.
Tiana:REALLY KOBE?!
Kobe:oh shit I'm sorry I-
Tiana:Kobe I don't want to hear shit from I don't you fucking broke my fucking heart after asking me to be your girlfriend?! I fucking hate you Kobe and I mean it! Idgaf how bad you feel! Then you walk out the dorm but you wasn't crying.
Jayda:bitch ik you crying rn?
Tiana:im not finna cry over a cheating ass n!gga (yes I am black so don't come at me) I don't have time for him!
Jayda:periodt! Then macei come out of her dorm with Derek.
Derek:y'all g- then he see the g^n.
Macei:what happened?
Tiana:well ask Kobe. Then Kobe come out the dorm with that bitch.
Kobe:look I'm s-
Tiana:Kobe hall Morris ima need you to go with your bitch and leave me tf alone I don't want to talk to you see you or nothing. Then Kobe put his arm around you.
Tiana:Kobe get tf off of me! I'm tired of your bs! Then you walk out the building. Once you leave the building you get in your car.
Derek POV:
Derek:wth did you do to her?
Jayda:well as you can see he had yk with this ugly ass bitch after Kobe asked Tiana to be his gf.
Macei:ima brb I'm finna go check on Tiana. Then she leaves.
Derek:bro you are so sick I can't believe you did that to her!
Random bitch:well he didn't deserve her anyways.
Jayda:bitch shut yo ass up!
Random bitch:what you going to do abt i- then jayda swing on her knocking her out. Then I pull jayda off of the bitch.
Jayda:let me tf go Derek!
Derek:ima let you go if you calm down. Then she started calming down well that's what I thought then I let her go is she started swinging on Kobe and him in the nose mouth and nuts.
End of Derek POV
Tiana pov:
Tiana:macei wassup!
Macei:check on you.
Tiana:so look since I have a photo shoot in like 3 days I want you and jayda to help me buy stuff for it.
Macei:so we just gonna skip the fact that you not crying?
Tiana:why would I cry over his bitch ass ik he was a player but anyways you wanna go to my mom house with me?
Macei:yeah. Then she get in the car and you drive to your mom house. Once y'all get there you see your mom on the couch kiya on the kitchen counter mike in your mom room with Cohen and Vanessa on the couch with your mom.
Tiana:wats good homies!
Mom:wats up my homie
Vanessa:hey bestie.
Kiya:what good sis.
Tiana: aye Vanessa I need to talk to you and kiya.
Vanessa:ok. Then y'all three go out side.
Tiana:all ima just is say Is your son is abt to be in a hospital.
Kiya:why?
Vanessa:what happened?
Tiana:well it all started when I slapped Kobe to hard bc we were playing. Few hours later me and jayda came back in the buliding and heard moaning coming from me and Kobe dorm I open the door and see he doing the yk with some other bitch knowing he asked me to be his gf last night.
Vanessa:oh wow so my son wanna cheat now but I don't think he ever told you this but...
Kiya:when he was like 15 he had like 12 other girls cheated on them and everybody call him pimp daddy and stuff like that.
Tiana:oh wow thanks for telling me we going to plan his funeral tomorrow.
Then y'all go in the house and see mike and jayda making out.
Tiana:y'all make me feel so single.
Jayda:bc you are.
Tiana:😂 bitch I hate you. Then you go to your room.
End of Tiana POV. Then you go to sleep. The next morning you wake up to jayda and mike in your bed while Cohen is in your bean bag chair with once of you covers your mom gave him.
Tiana:*whispers* I fucking hate life. Then you open your phone and see ppl tagging you in a post Kobe made

 Then you open your phone and see ppl tagging you in a post Kobe made