Yours, Eternally

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

***

Hey, guys! Welcome to my latest book! I start writing whenever I get a new idea, so that I don't forget about it.

For the readers familiar with my works, this story will involve romance, but also A LOT OF DRAMA!

Thank you for choosing to read this, and I have to point out something. These characters may try to be as good as possible, but they are not perfect Muslims.

Enjoy!

****

"He wanted to marry her, but he's my husband." 

"She's beautiful, kind, caring, loving, but I wish she wasn't my wife." *

****

Tara Hamid was born and bred in an average family: loving, caring, with just the right amount of family drama. She dreams of travelling the world once she graduates from university. Marriage will come later. However, fate has different plans when there's a chance encounter with a long separated childhood best friend of her father.

Zain Iftikhar is in love with Sana, the daughter of a casino tycoon. Being the only heiress, Sana has full intention of taking charge of her father's gambling business. Zain may be not be the perfect Muslim, but her love for a haram habit makes their union impossible. He agrees to marry the girl of his parents' choice.

An arranged relationship created and strengthened by the powerful bond of Nikah. Watch how the couple learn to accept each other.

****

"Stop!" I shouted, chasing after the bus, doubling over in pain.

My destination was only two stops away, but it was October and the constant English rain was getting on my nerves. I glanced up heavenwards. "Why did my car have to break down today?"

My lecture started in twenty minutes, and by the time I walked there, I would have five minutes to run across campus towards the lecture hall. Not gonna happen, T. I considered not attending the lecture, but Mama was going to be furious if I skipped again. She had been telling me off the whole morning because I was late, and if I skipped the lecture as well... well, I have no words, but any desi person would get me.

*Desi: People of South Asian origins, from the Indian subcontinent, refer to themselves as 'desis'.

I groaned as I started to walk towards my university, my hair already sticking to the back of my neck and my face as the rain drops repeatedly continued their assault on me. My notebook was soaked, RIP lecture notes. My good-for-nothing chic bag was only good enough to carry a laptop and a pencil case, as well as my Oyster card and wallet. Again, the mother of mine had repeatedly given me a lecture about buying a more convenient student-friendly bag, but no, I'm dheet.

*Dheet: stubborn/adamant, someone who doesn't listen to anyone, even if something is said for their own good.2

The icing on this already disgusting cake was when my phone started ringing. "Not now, Ashi."