Anniversary

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

****

****

****

Tara

"I would be in labour before the result comes." I paced our bathroom, nervously, waiting for the time to pass.

"If you're pregnant." Zain was pacing as well, looking like he was about to chew his fingers off with nerves. 

I'm pretty sure that, downstairs, Zoha was pacing just as nervously. She was that sort of person. She got nervous for other people. Mine or Misha's school results? Zoha was the one getting tensed. My driving test? Zoha was praying harder than I was. An important order at the bakery (the old and the new/renovated one), Zoha was the one panicking and Mama was calming her down. The funniest one was when Papa was about to be promoted as the Head of History Department, and we were heading to hear from the head teacher, and Zoha was crying with nerves.

And then came the BIG MOMENT. 

I nervously reached for Zain's hand and we looked at the result together.

"What the duck does that mean?" He looked at the result, confused.

"It means ducklings." I whispered.

"What?" He looked at me.

"Zain, we're going to be parents!" I gasped, eyes wide. "I'MPREGNANT! THAT RESULT IS POSITIVE!" I was screaming at the end. Laughing tearfully, I threw my arms around him.

He stood there, shocked.

When a few moments later, he didn't hug me back, I pulled away, staring up at him. "Zain, don't faint on me." 

He blinked at me, looking almost like an innocent looking boy. "Baby? We're having..."

I smiled, nodding. "In Sha Allah."

"YES!!!" He yelled, laughing happily, startling me a little. He put his hands on my face and kissed me intensely. "I love you so much, Tara Zain."